Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: The Super Mega Ultra Official Unit 13 Caribou Thread (2018-2019).

Quote Originally Posted by jonath View Post
    Thatís what I am wondering... whereís them pics? Itís no secret, letís see them haha.

Man this place is dying, it's been dying. only reason I come here is to raise hell.. oh and talk chit

Not to distract from all the non caribou hunting squabbling but has anyone seen any caribou moving on the east end of the HWY? I was out behind tangles the other day with my son and we couldn't see anything for miles. Maybe we were there during the wrong time of day. Hunting with an 8 yr old that prefers boat rides and hitting stuff with a stick presents it own unique challenges.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Camped at Tangle lakes last weekend and saw caribou bedded down on the hill side just prior to McLaren Summit (Tangle lakes side), probably 10-15 in number, looked to be mainly cows & calves

Well that is at least a good sign that some are in the area. I was on upper tangle in the lower lying stuff near swede mt. Usually have plenty of stragglers around back in there but the last few years have been pretty slow early season.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324