Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Sheep Season

  1. #41
    Member AK Troutbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chugiak, AK.
    Posts
    1,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Excellent!! I'm pretty sure I know your son from the halls at school. When a kid comes to school wearing Kuiu with regularity, I find a way to strike up a conversation with them.

    Very nicely done! His first, I assume?
    Thanks Brian. Yeah, this was his first sheep hunt but I think there will be more in his future.
    I guess you’ll probably be seeing him again really soon, eh?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Forum Admin Brian M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Eagle River, AK
    Posts
    13,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK Troutbum View Post
    Thanks Brian. Yeah, this was his first sheep hunt but I think there will be more in his future.
    I guess you’ll probably be seeing him again really soon, eh?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed I will! Looking forward to hearing the story and congratulating him in person.

  3. #43
    Member hoose35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Soldotna, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    The best part about my sons sheep, he got it done with some $10 thrift store boots


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

  4. #44
    Member 4merguide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
    Posts
    10,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoose35 View Post
    The best part about my sons sheep, he got it done with some $10 thrift store boots


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What? That can't be!!! I bet he probably could have done it in tennis shoes if he had to.....lol
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

  5. #45
    Member CTobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Here and there.....
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoose35 View Post
    The best part about my sons sheep, he got it done with some $10 thrift store boots


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but did you end up getting him $300 pants?

  6. #46
    Member hoose35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Soldotna, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    Yeah, but did you end up getting him $300 pants?
    Nope, he borrowed some sitka pants from a friend


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

  7. #47
    Member CTobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Here and there.....
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoose35 View Post
    Nope, he borrowed some sitka pants from a friend


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's the way to do it. Especially when they're growing like weeds.

    On another note, I might be sleeping in my tent after the wife sees what I just ordered.

  8. #48
    Member 4merguide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
    Posts
    10,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    That's the way to do it. Especially when they're growing like weeds.

    On another note, I might be sleeping in my tent after the wife sees what I just ordered.
    What.....are you gonna wait till you're sleepng in the tent before you tell us?
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •