Thread: Need to get my Jet from Fairbanks to Wasilla??

Default Need to get my Jet from Fairbanks to Wasilla??

I was just told the Jet from my 115 Yamaha is ready, any ideas on how to get it down here? They also said they wanted cash....not sure how to do that...

I'd just drive up and pick it up and stop at an ATM enroute. You're dealing with a private individual, not a business, right? Might even be worthwhile to coordinate with him to install it--bring your boat up with you--if it's who I think it is he's one of the best outboard mechanics in the state, if not the entire Northwest.... He sure squared mine away.

I'd like to do that and would prefer to do that, but it will not be till after this week end, that I'll be able to do it. Never dove to Fairbanks before, so I am looking forward to the drive.....minus the construction! I'll see if he can wait a week...

Turns out I was worried about nothing, my fear was I would loose the jet, but he assured me I wouldn't. and since my fishing trip down in Homer canceled (they said the engine blew on the boat today!), I'll be able to drive up....also now looking for a fishing charter (closer than Homer)...between July 3 and 8th.

Found a new charter