Thread: Parking Homer

Default Parking Homer

Anybody have a lead on Floatplane parking in Homer? I donít want to leave the airplane unattended overnight tied to the guard rail. Still no fuel on the lake?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't remember which but one of the commercial outfits offers nightly parking at their dock for a fee. I called down last year to a couple places and one or two offered space and had availability. Try Beluga Air, I think it was them. They'll send you in the right direction if not.

i talked to someone at the airmen show who worked for "homer seaplane base." she said they have floatplane parking and avgas sales. www.homerseaplanebase.com. hope that helps

Stephanie owns the Homer Seaplane Base. http://www.berylair.com She will sell you fuel and rent you an over-night parking spot,, IF she has any open. Her dock was built by the previous owner and set up like a boat dock. So certain spots are scarey to escape from. Last year she had to be available to sell fuel. Not self serve or oddball hours.

If you end up on the causeway parking and cannot get fuel, give me a call and I will help you jerry-jug fuel from the airport... I have a big truck a filter funnel and lots of fuel jugs. Alex Clark- Dragonfly Aero 299-3299 cell...

The spot on the shore near the MacDonald's corner is not too bad. Not the unloading dock but just to the left of it while looking at the dock from the water.
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

Stephanie at the Homer Seaplane Base does have parking and Fuel. It was a pleasure to meet her and so happy there is Fuel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk