Thread: Free Trail Cam to a Forum Member

Default Free Trail Cam to a Forum Member

I got a trail cam that I haven't used for at least 5 years. It's got some issues, but I'm sure someone who is handy and has some electronic skills could iron out the glitches. A brown bear chewed off a bungee cord that was holding it to a tree and the trail cam fell down and into a shallow puddle. Ever since then, it still works, but it has some glitches, for example I can't get the flash to work, and some times the IR doesn't detect warm bodies. But instead of throwing it away, I thought it would offer it up to someone on here who might be interested in trying to fix it up. Send me a PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    I got a trail cam that I haven't used for at least 5 years. It's got some issues, but I'm sure someone who is handy and has some electronic skills could iron out the glitches. A brown bear chewed off a bungee cord that was holding it to a tree and the trail cam fell down and into a shallow puddle. Ever since then, it still works, but it has some glitches, for example I can't get the flash to work, and some times the IR doesn't detect warm bodies. But instead of throwing it away, I thought it would offer it up to someone on here who might be interested in trying to fix it up. Send me a PM if interested.
    PM sent. Thanks!