Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20B stands

Quote Originally Posted by snowshoehair View Post
    Yep, at least one more camera. They better hope that grizz gets to them before we do!
    Cameras near access points and main trail can catch the unwary. Bring in an aluminum extension ladder and set the camera high to deter theft.

Mine are very slow. Sow with two little cubbies. Not a normal year at all. Still hoping it will pick up but might be time to move onto other things. Sorry you are having issues with people that sucks. That happens to me moose hunting. Oh well guess its the new Alaska.

Put up two more cameras, one further up the trail and there's only one way in. Still getting a little discouraged because of the amount of grizz showing up on the pictures. There are three different grizz and one, maybe two, blackies on camera.

Just got some new visitors on mine. Sow with three cubs showed up on Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a party Timmy!!!

Something like that lol. Just glad they came in. Now they can empty the barrel for me so I donít have to lug it out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled my baits last night. Slow year but seems like if I had a couple more weeks it would be good. Had some bears but nothing to hunt. Two sets of sows with new cubs, small sow and maybe a small male. On the down side there is lots of wheeler traffic on the trail now so I am sure to have some more company next year going after the same bears. Oh well that's life.

Anybody have insight on activity around Pump 10 Black Rapids? I am thinking about baiting that area next season and hopefully avoiding a bunch of pre established hunters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12