Thread: My Bait em 907 woods scent em up stuff has arrived!!!

Default My Bait em 907 woods scent em up stuff has arrived!!!

By far the best bait products I have ever used. Jess is always experimenting and tonight she brought my order to town.
    I do tend to over scent and I prefer Cherry above all else. I find the tar excellent for getting your bit active as it clings to everything.
    Call Baitem 907 and get your fresh stuff made this season now, not stuff left over in the stores from last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your right, her stuff works extremely well. Her service is too notch too, great folks to do business with.
    Reminds me, I need to get my order in.
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Yep she’s the best! Picked up my order from her recently. Nasty boar! The bear tar is awesome stuff.

Got my order in at the show today.
    Won't be long now.
    Bk
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Just rolled in my tub of 907 stuff this morning. Sprinkled some sweet surrender on my Cheerios for that extra punch!!! (Ps. Don’t try this as home. I am a paid professional)

Hoping to get my baits out this week, give me a few days to get that nasty boar baitball burn out of my eyes!
    Jess is what an Alaska business owner should be. She does great work, very friendly, and she listens to people’s input and makes a bang up product.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Jess dropped off my bait 'em goods last night, big thank you!!
    So aromatic, they stay outside till we can get them in the woods.
    Awesome folks to do business with.
    Bk
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Jess is awesome and the stuff is pungent. Until the stuff goes in the woods its being used to cover up the stench of the skull tank in the garage. We got lazy last year and didn't buy early enough and couldn't find what we needed. That was a mistake.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.