Thread: Women's hip boots

Default Women's hip boots

My wife was jealous of my hip boots during the hot summer days fishing last year and wants a pair of her own instead of her chest waders. However, we cannot find squat on women's hip boots. It appears Lacrosse doesn't make any women's specific. She is 5'3" and wears a size 7. Anyone know of any good brands that could fit her?

https://www.amazon.com/Chota-Outdoor.../dp/B00R5JKU2C

This year I'm giving the Chota Hippies a try with a good pair of lace up wader boots.

You might be able to put together smaller sizes that would work.

I am 5'0". I get hip waders from the kid's section of waders at Sportsmans Warehouse. Many years ago I got a great pair of Lacrosse hip waders at that expensive place in Anchorage....can't remember the name now... used to be across from University Center....now in south Anchorage.
    But I don't see those anymore, but I found the youth ones at SW. Several brands; I can't remember which ones I got.
    She might also try finding a pair of Neos over-boot hip waders on eBay. They don't make them anymore, but they are really lightweight, and S or M are the only sizes you can find anywhere.
    I like boot-foot waders.... and they are a lot harder to find.