Thread: The Official Unit 14B Bear Baiting Site!

Default The Official Unit 14B Bear Baiting Site!

It's that time of year again all of you glorious bear bating hunters! 15 April is right around the corner. This year lets discuss TTP's (Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures) on what makes you successful. Saddle up hunters and lets hope you have an awesome time and get a BBD (Big Bear Down)? Good LUCK!

Anyone getting hit yet? Last year first hit was 7 May. Two years ago first hit was 26 April. This year nothing yet!

I want to give everyone a heads up! Check your stands as I have been told by a few people hunting in my area that someone is screwing with their bait sites. Someone has been leaving bleach, plastic zip lock bags filled with motor oil, piss bottles, and have been erasing game cam pics and moving cameras around. Troopers were called and if anyone has any idea who might be doing this please let the Troopers know.

Yup went out with Jeremy to check my station near the "impact zone" yesterday.. no foul play yet, but its a pain in the ass to get to where I am set up. Seems to be happening also up in Talkeetna as well from what I have read on facebook. Zero hits at my site in 14B.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Did you ever wind up tagging anything?