Thread: Snowcheck!

Default Snowcheck!

Okay, I might have got a little wild, but went down and snowchecked a 2019 Polaris Titan XC. My son did the same on a new 850 Pro-RMK 163.

Got the GPS/Interactive dash, 1.8" track, tall windshield, giant 9.5" wide pro float skis, and super cool colors. And a 4 year warranty.

The dealer said he sold 17 of the XCs this season and could have sold 10 more and have had no issues with them at all.

I was leaning pretty hard on getting an Expedition with a 4 stroke, but ordering the same brand sled with my son was too fun. So I got huge hp for riding with the fast guys and a two speed transmission when I get to haul a load in or out of the woods.

Congrats. You are gonna love that sled. It's a **** good blend of both worlds. That's always tough to do. Polaris has hit a home run with the Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by theultrarider View Post
    Congrats. You are gonna love that sled. It's a **** good blend of both worlds. That's always tough to do. Polaris has hit a home run with the Titan.
    Have you ridden one yet this year??
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by mjm316 View Post
    Have you ridden one yet this year??
    I have not myself. I do have a coworker that bought one. He has had mtn sleds. And work sleds. And crossovers. Seems like he gets a new sled every year looking for the right fit. He isn't ordering a new one for 2019. Tells me all I need to know.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by akaviator View Post
    Okay, I might have got a little wild, but went down and snowchecked a 2019 Polaris Titan XC. My son did the same on a new 850 Pro-RMK 163.

Got the GPS/Interactive dash, 1.8" track, tall windshield, giant 9.5" wide pro float skis, and super cool colors. And a 4 year warranty.

The dealer said he sold 17 of the XCs this season and could have sold 10 more and have had no issues with them at all.

I was leaning pretty hard on getting an Expedition with a 4 stroke, but ordering the same brand sled with my son was too fun. So I got huge hp for riding with the fast guys and a two speed transmission when I get to haul a load in or out of the woods.
    Now that looks like a really nice machine, it should be able to take you places you never thought you would be able to go, good luck with your new ride and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1951 View Post
    Now that looks like a really nice machine, it should be able to take you places you never thought you would be able to go, good luck with your new ride and enjoy.
    Thank you!