Thread: Resurrection Creek

Default Resurrection Creek

Thinking about takin the boy to hit the pinks in Hope, does anyone know if there are any 'Bows or Dollies there to fish?

Thanks,

John <><

Lots of pinks. Very good fishing at the moment. If you want really up to date info call the seaview rest or bar (side by side places w/same owner). They are really helpful.

Thanks for the reply.....and GO BROWNS!!!!!

Default all right!

Hey thanks! That makes me want to answer more and more questions!! Maybe I can find/recruit more fishermen/women who are browns fans! Have fun with the kid!

Default redman

what are the regulations for resurrection creek what is the limit and can you use treble hooks

I tried to look up the regs but man reading those things give me a headache here's the link though :

http://www.sf.adfg.state.ak.us/statewide/reghome.cfm

80 estimated pinks today there was four of us and the 80 was just from me belive it or not they were massacring coho flies and russian river flies very aggressive fish!!!!!!!!!!

Good news there!! That is what I have been hearing for a little while now. Glad you caught some...didn't you take your kid? How did they do?

Default Resurrection creek regs

I guess the limit depends on the length of the fish, if I'm reading the regs right. Under 16" you can have 10 / day, 10 in possession. Over 16", it's 3 and 3. I'm not sure I understand that correctly, though.

The statewide regs don't seem to prohibit treble hooks, as long as the gap is the right size.

No snagging allowed, and the fish has to be hooked in the mouth. My experience in Resurrection Creek is that the fish actually take the lure or fly in their mouth more often than not (not like Bird Creek where it seems I hook the hump half the time!).

did good today, hundreds of fish at the bridge, orange russian river fly ended up in the mouth more than black or green did....caught several dozen in two hours, wait till the weekdays to go, quiet a few folks down on a sunday afternoon.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212