Thread: Draw Hunt eMails have been sent out

Talking Draw Hunt eMails have been sent out

Still waiting for the F&G site to post results, but those that "drew" have already gotten an eMail.

I was lucky and drew DC485 :-) I have not hunted 13 since they started the whole Tier mess, so it should be fun to go back. How'd you do???
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

I think you have that backwards. The results are posted online and have been for a couple hours now. I drew a permit but have not received any e-mail yet.

No email either. It's online but no email.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

I'm A B normal (or abnormal) so of course it would come to me backwards...LOL
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

My email is already here! So you’re not that special now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So I put my email for both me and my wife's draws I received the emails about an hour apart. Both drew Unit 13 Caribou, plan is for her to get her first caribou.