Thread: Craig Alaska Fishing Charters

Default Craig Alaska Fishing Charters

Long time member and contributor here, new to the charter operator forum. Owner/Operator of Alaska Wide Open Charters out of Craig, Alaska. 15 years guiding experience, year round resident of Craig, and year round fisherman.

As many have heard or read on this forum, there is some amazing fishing out of Craig, Alaska on Prince of Wales Island. Alaska Wide Open Charters is offering fishing/lodging packages out of Craig and is running May-Sept. Our boat is a 25ft Almar Sounder with twin 150 outboards.

Craig is the gateway to the Noyes Island area, which is one of the most sought after fishing destinations in Alaska. The majority of salmon fishing around Noyes is done by mooching which is hands on fishing. Giant kings frequent the Noyes area too, with many over 40lbs caught every year with a handful over 60. Halibut, coho, lingcod, and yelloweye is also excellent.

Check out my website at www.alaskawideopen.com, give me a call at 907-965-0130, or send me a message on this site. I will be providing fishing updates periodically throughout the season on this site as well as on my webpage. Ask about the discount for supporting members of the Alaska Outdoors Directory.

Alaska Wide Open Charters
    www.alaskawideopen.com
    907-965-0130

Had a cancellation for the last week of May. I can't stand being at the dock when I can be fishing so give me a call and I'll give a good discount. 2-4 anglers.
    Alaska Wide Open Charters
    www.alaskawideopen.com
    907-965-0130