Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bear baiting 2018!

Finally have at least one bear hitting 1/2 of my stations...I would post pictures but...someone forgot to turn the camera back on. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Default nice one hitting in 7

I have a nice one hitting in 7 hopefully we will get him saturday patterning him right now each night have some grizzlies hitting but he doesn't seem afraid of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by blackbear View Post
    I have a nice one hitting in 7 hopefully we will get him saturday patterning him right now each night have some grizzlies hitting but he doesn't seem afraid of them.
    Thatís a shooter for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hog! ^^
    Haven't got my bait out not for another week cause of work shift changes....better late than never but kinda sucks huh. FYI to those in unit 16, new regs starting July 1, 2 brown bear limit increase BUT season is shortened to Aug. 10 to Jun. 15. Not a fan of that at all makes no sense if they want grizz population cut down...was getting lots of grizz activity in late June. So be aware if you plan to bait into July like I was planning on, have to wait til Aug. 10 now! You can still take brown bear til June 30 as current regs will still be in effect(no closed season).

I've got a few on mine now but it's slower than in the past. We seem about a week later than last year.Attachment 95997Attachment 95998

Quote Originally Posted by blasterak View Post
    Hog! ^^
    Haven't got my bait out not for another week cause of work shift changes....better late than never but kinda sucks huh. FYI to those in unit 16, new regs starting July 1, 2 brown bear limit increase BUT season is shortened to Aug. 10 to Jun. 15. Not a fan of that at all makes no sense if they want grizz population cut down...was getting lots of grizz activity in late June. So be aware if you plan to bait into July like I was planning on, have to wait til Aug. 10 now! You can still take brown bear til June 30 as current regs will still be in effect(no closed season).
    I think they might be trying to find the balance point on their predator control.

My baits havenít been hit yet. But all have been checked out by bears in the last two days. Things do seem later this year but lates better than never!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Taiga your attachments arenít showing m? At least on a mobile device...

Little fella was coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    I think they might be trying to find the balance point on their predator control.

My baits havenít been hit yet. But all have been checked out by bears in the last two days. Things do seem later this year but lates better than never!
    I guess you lost my address been waiting for you to pick me up.. Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by blasterak View Post
    Hog! ^^

How soon we all forgetÖ. Up until the new regulatory yr tookeffect in July 2011. The brown bear season prior to that shut down in unit 16Aand 16B in June. Only one area in 16B stayed opened for brn bear yr round andthat as the predator control area between the north bank of the MacArthur Riverand the South Bank of the Beluga River. Man truck load of bears over in that area back in 2011, oneday will make it back over there.

Default A couple from my stand

Any ideas on why they are sideways? They are straight on the computer.....ughh

IMG_3919.jpgIMG_3932.jpg

My bait is finally getting hit harder. Nothing touched the bear carcass that is there except an eagle that was there yesterday when I re-baited. Doctor tells me tomorrow when he pulls stiches if I can use my hand again and the bow.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
    It's just a glitch in the forum's software....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiga View Post

IMG_3919.jpgIMG_3932.jpg

Because you are special!

32923368_10156922743799453_1185569453694255104_o.jpg

Hush!!! Jealousy doesn't become you!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234