Thread: How do you change "AUTO-RENEWAL" to manual....forum sponsor..???

Default How do you change "AUTO-RENEWAL" to manual....forum sponsor..???

How do you change "AUTO-RENEWAL" to manual....forum sponsor..???

I want to continue as a forum supporter.....but want to be cautious about "Paypal" and auto renewals.

How do I shift to manual renewal....???

Still hoping for some guidance on this.....

You should PM Mike or Brian.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    You should PM Mike or Brian.
    That would be a GREAT idea........However over the last two weeks I have done that. I never got and response from Mike, and Brian responded that he did not know. Which is why I am asking the general forum membership. This issue was triggered by other peoples "PayPal" experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    That would be a GREAT idea........However over the last two weeks I have done that. I never got and response from Mike, and Brian responded that he did not know. Which is why I am asking the general forum membership. This issue was triggered by other peoples "PayPal" experiences.
    I attempted to make a change for you, but ran into what appears to me to be a glitch in the software - or possibly a glitch in my understanding of it. Iíll do my best to find a solution for you, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    This issue was triggered by other peoples "PayPal" experiences.
    Papal is on my s-list too. In the past I've paid Mike directly by credit card. I bet he'd take a check too.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    #Resist

Thanks.......Brian. It maybe that "PayPal" has control after a person grants then permission to Auto Renew. It may not be a Forum issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    I attempted to make a change for you, but ran into what appears to me to be a glitch in the software - or possibly a glitch in my understanding of it. Iíll do my best to find a solution for you, sir.

That would definitely fit their m.o. I had to have my bank forcibly reverse a bogus transaction that they wouldn't turn loose of, then put them on the enemy list and formally block them from reaching into my account again.
    #Resist

Yes......I just sold some gun barrels, the guy paid me using PayPal, I shipped them "Priority Mail". The USPS lost them in Cooper Landing for several weeks. It ended OK, he finally got the barrels. But....I drained my PayPal account, and cut off their access to several credit cards.

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    Papal is on my s-list too. In the past I've paid Mike directly by credit card. I bet he'd take a check too.