Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Time marches on......Time to post the good stuff.......

congrats to you and your family chip! I applaud you for standing up for your daughter/family!
    As or the gentlemen in the video that got tased, there was a lot of wrongs going on in that video on his part. There is a time and place and the court room was not the correct place for that kind of temper or actions. Approach determines response.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    congrats to you and your family chip! I applaud you for standing up for your daughter/family!
    As or the gentlemen in the video that got tased, there was a lot of wrongs going on in that video on his part. There is a time and place and the court room was not the correct place for that kind of temper or actions. Approach determines response.
    Action often determines reaction. Just like troopers making bad decisions, people make bad decisions as well. Dave as well as anyone else on earth, could handle every situation differently that the way it was handled. But as humans we can also have compassion and understanding for where a person is coming from, there has been a lot building up to daveís outburst in that court room. Destroy a mans livelihood in a way that he feels is unjust, then expect him to handle a decades worth of emotion responsibly? Not many could do that.
    Iím not up on court room does and doníts... just trying to sympathize, not justify.
    Easy for me to say as I have had a run in with this mans charachter.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

I am by no means bad talking this gentlemen! I couldn't even imagine what he and his family has gone through up to this point. I am just saying there is other ways to get your point across that would avoid any more heart ache or set backs. again I fully trust that he is a great man with great character. I just wish he didn't let his emotions get the best of him cause now it will be a tougher fight!

[QUOTE=Big Daddy;1620590]I am by no means bad talking this gentlemen! I couldn't even imagine what he and his family has gone through up to this point. I am just saying there is other ways to get your point across that would avoid any more heart ache or set backs. again I fully trust that he is a great man with great character. I just wish he didn't let his emotions get the best of him cause now it will be a tougherĒ

I wasnít implying you were talking bad, sorry if it came across that way. Iíve been known to say things wrong in the past as well. Lol maybe after this long ďtougherĒ wonít even be a noticeable difference.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    Action often determines reaction. Just like troopers making bad decisions, people make bad decisions as well. Dave as well as anyone else on earth, could handle every situation differently that the way it was handled. But as humans we can also have compassion and understanding for where a person is coming from, there has been a lot building up to daveís outburst in that court room. Destroy a mans livelihood in a way that he feels is unjust, then expect him to handle a decades worth of emotion responsibly? Not many could do that.
    Iím not up on court room does and doníts... just trying to sympathize, not justify.
    Easy for me to say as I have had a run in with this mans charachter.
    Its a shame those involved in the legal system (leo's, judges, etc...) choose to stand above the law and to help others in their clique to do the same.

I'm surprised the guy didnt blow his top even more after all he has been through.

This is why I will record any and all interactions with LEOís. Thereís some bad apples out there

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    Daveís been fighting this for a decade or so now I believe......
    He looks and sounds like another Wild Bill Nelson. I loved Bill, but it seemed like a huge waste spending your life fighting City Hall on a foolish, losing agenda. At least Bill was smart enough not to wrestle with the CSOs. That's just asking for pain and more legal trouble.

Some folks never learn..........

I am glad its been overturned, Chip. My stomach is churning after reading the troopers' quotes protecting their own. I know many troopers, and most have been fine, upstanding citizens; it only takes, one, though. And in this case, one plus the rest of the gang covering for him. Go ahead and burn some ammo, sleep on the ground, and put up some meat and fur. You certainly deserve it!

Hey Chip
    Somehow missed this till now. Tried to send a congrats PM but your box is full. Glad to see you got past this and your rights restored. Hope you are enjoying your new found freedom!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234