Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time marches on......Time to post the good stuff.......

Holy cow! That sure took longer than I thought it would. That recording should have slammed the door on any case they claimed to have.

Bravo for you and the family. On to brighter things!
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

WOW, what a story!! Glad you prevailed

I call the AST and its two weeks or longer, if at all, that they show up. We have tweekers all over the place down here and the crime rate is getting worse every day.

Indeed Kevin, it took along time. Times up

When I was in Anchorage last I was amazed at all the zombies. Im sure the police forces there are overloaded with real crime.

To keep this in perspective, its nice to be able to plan and act, when its time to hunt. Makes me feel 'Normal'.
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Quote Originally Posted by strangerinastrangeland View Post

When I was in Anchorage last I was amazed at all the zombies. Im sure the police forces there are overloaded with real crime.

To keep this in perspective, its nice to be able to plan and act, when its time to hunt. Makes me feel 'Normal'.
    what was the states excuse/explanation? Why were they hell bent on the initial trial to hang you by your nuts? Just glad justice prevailed and you can go on with living a normal life. Hope the state compensates you and your family..

Just be sure to ask Agnes nicely if its ok for you to take the shot...

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    what was the states excuse/explanation? Why were they hell bent on the initial trial to hang you by your nuts? Just glad justice prevailed and you can go on with living a normal life. Hope the state compensates you and your family..
    The States explanation, as far as I remember from my appeal, was that my attorney should have addressed the evidence tampering at trial. Im sure its online somewhere.
    The PD actually started an audio forensic examination, but chose not to carry through with it, even though it would have thrown out the only 'evidence' used against me. In court I demanded he play the most obvious edit, and he did, but didnt declare it as it is, a felony, didnt denounce it as unusable in a court and should have been thrown out during what ever they do before trial when talking about evidence.
    It was also used against me at my grand Jury indictment.

Prosacuter, AST, Public Defender, Judge.....all get paid by the same State.

Since I was sure that the recordings had been edited to remove what would have proven me out, after trial, but before my sentencing, I had Sand Castles Recordings do their work, and then got the original examiner, Brite Solutions finish his work.

Im not sure how I would have avoided this; my daughter having a Judo move done to her in front of me was enough to have me report his actions to his superior, who was the one who stopped it, as I reported.
    Also, as a sworn officer to our volunteer fire department, I am legally obligated to report ANY Child being assaulted by ANYONE.

Its crazy, but I didnt have to edit any recordings.

The states not going to compensate me, I have an attorney working right now to MAKE them do so.

If you read the newspaper article, theres nothing new here, that Im writing, its been common knowledge all along. In court, me, the Judge, the jury, the AST Investigator sat right there and listened to the editing. So did the prosacuter, and it was written in a publicly published newspaper, The Arctic Sounder and others..........5 Years ago........

Whats new is that my sentence is over and my hunting ahead of me

I always talk real nice to Agnes, she's my best friend .

"I'm sorry he feels that way," Stone said at that time. "He is very, very safe but he needs to stay compliant with the law."
    Seems it would be more correct to say the TROOPERS should stay compliant with the law!!

Congrats Chip. Where is Trooper Bitz now? Bext to remember that name!

Just checked state directory...............he's down in Tok.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Congrats Chip! excellent news for you and your family.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

You're a tough bugger and have bigger balls than anyone I know! Keep on keeping on man! Tell the fam we all say Hi and have a Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.......Having a public Defender was a big mistake, I should have sold my house and got a real lawyer, especcially when evidence tampering is going on.... thats what I learned.
    After the last lawyer I hired got me for over $80K and still lost the case, I think I'd settle for the free legal screwing over the expensive kind.

Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar

Wow! I had no idea, were you the guy getting tasered in court? Integrity is a trait all must have especially LE officers. Glad you prevailed. Being a transporter and migratory bird guide I have had several undercover agents come hunting with me. Some were real law breakers and I reported them, but don’t know whatever happened to them. If I didn’t report their actions they would have reported me and I would have felonies pinned on me verses citations on them. Dot your “I”s cross your “t”s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

That was dave haeg that got zapped in court the other day. Similar kinda deal with evidence being tampered with.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    That was dave haeg that got zapped in court the other day.....
    Oh really? I didn't hear about that.....gotta place I can read about it? I know he was in trouble again but didn't know the extent.....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Master guide 212

WOW!! I knew about corruption but didn't think it was this bad

Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    WOW!! I knew about corruption but didn't think it was this bad
    This state makes Louisiana look like a convent. The corruption here is complete, from the average citizen through the highest political office. It is as if the corruption is expected and must be blessed.

Dang, I really, honestly feel for that guy. I know just how pissed off he is. I can feel it.

However, I wouldnt raise my voice in a courtroom like that, its disrespectful, but he's acting honestly, and didnt seem a threat, though he was gonna be removed I could see, and was. I think A tazing was a bit overhanded, but its the deputy's call, and it's what they are trained to do.

There are ways to go about getting things corrected in the Halls of JustUs, and not with yelling, but with alot of patience, time and money.

I would like to help this guy out.

Dave’s been fighting this for a decade or so now I believe, I chatted with him about right after it happened. Troopers stormed his house by chopper and trucks, blocked his runway cause they thought he was gonna try to flee in a super cub. Lol they took his cub right then and went thru his house/shop putting out little cones with numbers anywhere they saw a drop of blood, really went CSI on his place. He said he thought they had the wrong house, he wasn’t a drug dealer of murderer! Turns out killing wolves is about the same. Who knew. Fighting this has become his life now it seems.
    Master guide 212

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr............being falsely accused is bad enough, but a conviction really changes your outlook on life.

The TV show CSI could do a 2 hour Xmas special looking at all the blood splats at my house and camps......

The sun will be comming back soon, then I'll be making blood splats all over the Tundra . I bet Dave could use some time in a tent and on the tundra...., get focused again.

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    That was dave haeg that got zapped in court the other day. Similar kinda deal with evidence being tampered with.
    That guy can't catch a break

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast