Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time marches on......Time to post the good stuff.......

Thanks, strange this is the first I've heard of this.

Quote Originally Posted by strangerinastrangeland View Post
    AGL, here, you can get the jist from this.

http://www.thearcticsounder.com/arti...d_seeks_appeal

!!

Merry Christmas for you and your family to be sure.

congrats and good luck

Happy Solstice, Stranger.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Congrats Chip,
    Not sure if your familiar with a case down on the Kenai of similar trooper tampering in the Haeg case but funny things do happen and I'm glad yours is working out. David is Still battling the corruption. Good luck to both of you.

Thank you, one and all

Cops are people too, and they act like it.

Sometimes you have to stop the problems yourself, or at least lead others to do so.

I have no problems with the AST for the most part, but a couple bad ones and a self investigation is a no brainer as to where it went wrong.
    Even when presented with solid evidence in regards to the evidence, they could not and will not admit wrong doing, so they have to be shown.

Like 99% of any group of people are doing a fine job, the 1% screws it up for the rest.
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Congratulations,that's a huge win

Could you imagine if the troopers admitted they were wrong??!!

Wow. What a crazy few years of appeals that would be following a admittance like that!! Cost the state a fortune.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Wasnít sure if I would chime in on this thread, but..... before anyone goes overboard on their comments regarding this event I would highly recommend reading some court documents and other available literature on this. I did. Itís very clear to me where much of the fault lays. Itís clear to me that there was more than one way Chips predicament could have been avoided. That said, I wish all parties a happy new year and good tidings.
    I hope lessons were learned. I assume they were.
    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine!
    WWG1WGA! QANON

Quote Originally Posted by strangerinastrangeland View Post
    Thank you, one and all

Cops are people too, and they act like it.

Sometimes you have to stop the problems yourself, or at least lead others to do so.

I have no problems with the AST for the most part, but a couple bad ones and a self investigation is a no brainer as to where it went wrong.
    Even when presented with solid evidence in regards to the evidence, they could not and will not admit wrong doing, so they have to be shown.

Like 99% of any group of people are doing a fine job, the 1% screws it up for the rest.
    Glad justice rose above the waves for you. Gotta say, Chip, you always show the best sense of humor and humility, without bitterness when faced with obstacles. Good ten dollar word to describe your outlook: equanimity.

Not that shooting muzzleloaders was a bad thing. ;-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equanimity

Quote Originally Posted by cod View Post
    Wasnít sure if I would chime in on this thread, but..... before anyone goes overboard on their comments regarding this event I would highly recommend reading some court documents and other available literature on this. I did. Itís very clear to me where much of the fault lays. Itís clear to me that there was more than one way Chips predicament could have been avoided. That said, I wish all parties a happy new year and good tidings.
    I hope lessons were learned. I assume they were.
    Ha! What i've recognized in my old age: "people; they're not so great". (If you, dear reader, think you're great, talk to the hand). Happy Solstice to everyone who recognizes and is willing to admit they're human.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Hmmmmmmmm lemme get this vid fixxed.....
    Last edited by strangerinastrangeland; 12-21-2017 at 22:38. Reason: delette

Good to hear and congrats!!

So happy for you and your family. Life is hard on a little man in a police state.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Who was your lawyer on the initial conviction? Need to know so we wonít hire them lol.. or did you represent yourself? Remember ol ted bundy represented himself during his trial and he ended up with date with ol sparky.. Rule of thumb always hire a lawyer.. whatís going to happen to that prosecutor? Seems like they should be disbarred as well. I hope you get a nice little settlement out this.. Are those two troopers still troopers or they move On?

Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    No more free tats though chip, but Once again you donít need to hold the soap like your life depends on it!

That is awesome to here Chip! Congrats!!!!

whats the short version of what happened?

Chips a hugger and tried to hug the wrong trooper.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    whats the short version of what happened?
    http://www.thearcticsounder.com/arti...d_seeks_appeal

Except the article missed that both Alaska State Troopers were missing actual time recorded verses the time indicated on the tapes of overall time recorded, not just one.
    Each AST made several recordings that day, only both of their recordings involving what I reported are ''missing time''

I didnt have to hug anyone, because it happend as I said it did, and was convicted of, reporting that one AST attacked my daughter and another stopped it just as fast.

I have a great ''recording'' of the most obvious edit made to the recording of what happend. Photobucket no longer posts vids or images unless I have 500$ to do so, and imagur dosent do vids....so Im looking for a web site that will host vids now and you all can listen yourselfs. Alaska State Trooper Gordon D Young and his recording ''Hailstone Incident'', 7/17/2011 , Noorvik Alaska at 1:13:48 on his recorded audio. Theres a huge gap in recording and obviously a plane changing sound overhead and a Honda ATV going by that suddenly disappears. ect. ect. ect. Apon questioning Olympus about their DM-10 DSS recorders, and haveing one examined, recording after a pause starts at the time the pause started, there would be no ''gaps''
    Bill Rodgers of SandCastle recordings in Fairbanks did the first audio examination, Matt Joy of Anchorage's 'Brite Solutions' did the second and more indepth examination, and yet another by a Mr. West is being finalized. Theres so much much more thats being adressed, point by point.

Having a public Defender was a big mistake, I should have sold my house and got a real lawyer, especcially when evidence tampering is going on.... thats what I learned.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast