Thread: Anyone looking for some airstrip land??

Cool Anyone looking for some airstrip land??

EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A FOR SALE TYPE AD I FIGURED THE FLYING FORUM WOULD BE MORE APPROPRIATE........ADMINS DECISION.....THANKS........

Hey folks, I have two lots on an airstrip in Wasilla and finances force me to sell one (maybe both). I am selling the one that is cleared and prepped to build. Anyway, just want to get rid of it. Priced at $46000 on craigslist but that really means I really need to get $45000 out of it. I am thinking its priced good cause the well is in and all the work done. (ie well=$8000 & clearing = $5000 min) Let me know what you think......

1.06 acre on the end of the strip with a well in, cleared, phone and elect to property. Near Settler's bay. 1700' gravel strip. Park plane on your lot and also entitled to another spot in common parking area midfield. Oh, and its not plowed out during winter so ski flying is possible unlike most places.
    Attached Images Attached Images

can you post a copy of the google map and satelite image of the property? I would like to send my wife and cousin out there to take a look at it.

Default try this???

I don't know where else to get pics from. Not what you'd call a hacker. One has the coordinates on it at the bottom if that helps any. Its lawrence airfield and is FAA recognized and published in Alaska Supp. The lot is on the corner of Trimotor and Fairchild. My phone is 907-632-4999 for any questions. Let me know what else you need. Selling to help finance other project. The lot is high and dry. Slopes from Trimotor to runway.

Default no pics........

told you I'm not a hacker
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default update??

Any new news on this property?

Default For Sale

Nothing new. Lots of tire kickers. 2 sorta serious. No money yet. Interested? Relisted on craigslist for $43000.
    Keep your head down over there. Will be over that direction myself soon.

Default reduced

Price is $40,000 but very firm now. Takers?

Did this ever sell? I drove out to Trimotor today but didn't see any for sale signs.

Default Off the market

I started seeing similar lots in Willow for 65K and wasilla lots for 80K and they were just woods, so I decided I was not making a wise decision and got my needed cash elsewhere. I never did put up any signs, though. It is the only one there that's got a building site cleared. Trimotor and Fairchild corner, right beside the big new hangar. But again, its not really on the market now. I'm planning to keep them both (I change my mind hourly, though). If they ever put in that bridge, I'll sell them both and move to the bush.
    I'm not holding my breath by the way.