Thread: Open seat

Default Open seat

They still can't get my wifes heart medicine right! They won't let her fly out here yet.
    Homer 7-18-2007 (tomorrow morning)
    This is a FREE RIDE!
    Halibut and Lings with Bob's Trophy Charters on the "Huntress", Captain Josh Brooks, Ramp #4 Slip M - 25, leaves dock at 0645
    PM me or call 907-748-7680

Default Huntress

I really wish someone would fill my wife's seat, Josh has commercially fished Homer since he was a kid, we "will" catch fish, 3 days ago, 3 halibut over 100, the Huntress is a 32 footer, six pac, it will be worth the ride to Homer.

how far is the drive from anchorage? (what time would i have to leave to be safe?) i'm crazy for thinking about doing this...

Default Anchorage to Homer

It must be 3-4 hours,
    not sure 'bout the construction though

Takes most people 3 hours to hit Soldotna, you will need another 90 minutes from there to be safe, so with that 4.5-5 hours min.

Default Open seat

Seat filled

Default Today's trip

Captain Josh Brooks, the Huntress, Bob's Trophy Charters, looks like the trip down was worth it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rav'n Mainiac View Post
    Captain Josh Brooks, the Huntress, Bob's Trophy Charters, looks like the trip down was worth it!
    What an awesome trip! Capt. Brooks ain't no chicken hunter. It was DEFINITELY worth the all-night drive. Thanks again for the open spot.