Thread: Sauvageau 2001-5?

Default Sauvageau 2001-5?

Anyone know a good place to get this trap? Any experience with it?

http://www.wildlife.alaska.gov/index...trapping.traps
    Science has a rich history of proving itself wrong.

Default don't know but liked the article

Raingull, really liked that article, thanks for the link. I'm using some 120 magnums and some regular C-120s. I need to find a way to either put on some rubberized coating on the traps or something cuz I am getting some pelt damage depending on where the marten get caught. Other than that, I sure like the 120s over the old pole sets and #1 longsprings. Much more humane all the way around too with any bycatch when you use the upside-down bucket sets. Don't know offhand where you can buy those sauvageau conis.
    Best,

Yeah, I liked it too! It was informative in relation to the UN standards too. Nice to be able to sell fur! If the US keeps moving in the UN's direction we will end up following Canada's lead. They ended up swapping traps for the new ones, but will the US? It would kind of suck to buy traps that you will end up losing use of. I am ready to buy the Savy's for the humane reasons, but also the legal/economic reasons. They are a bit pricey though, and I have only found a few places that carry them. Need to look more into BC, someones got to have them in Prince Rupert.
    Science has a rich history of proving itself wrong.