Thread: Kudos...

Default Kudos...

Congratulations posters!

All of you continue to impress me with your knowledge, opinions, and sense of humor. The forum has been red-hot lately, and extremely well managed.

How I miss not being up there with you all! (sigh) Keep up the fine work, and may your AK summer continue to be fantastic...

Rosenberg/Florida
    http://www.alaskanauthor.com

Question Kodiak

When does your book on Kodiak fishing come out? I just got back from fishing the Ayakulik River for Kings & sockeye. Fishing was really good even with the low fish counts this year. I can't think of a better little river to fish for fresh Kings from the bank without the crowds in all of Alaska.

Mark

Default Kodiak Book

Mark,

"Kodiak Fishing at Any Angle" was sent to my printer in Beijing, China just last week, and the contract to print was just signed today.

I have worked hard on this one, and my efforts should soon prove to be beneficial to many forum regulars and newcomers.

It will clear US Customs in Tampa, Florida by the end of August. Look for it on this site by early fall, as I anticipate that David Johnson (webmaster) and I will hammer something out that is mutally beneficial to us both by around early to mid-September.

That's why I'm not up in AK fishing my heart out with you guys this summer; I have to nurse it through both production and US entry to bring it in...

Thank you for your support.

Thumbs up Kodiak book

I will be looking forward to reading your book, and may plan a trip after Sept 15th to fish the rivers along the road system.

Thanks
    Mark

Default highway angler

Would you happen to know when the new edition of the Highway Angler will be coming out?

Default Highway Angler

That's Gunnar Pedersen's work, and his publisher is Fishing Alaska Publications in Anchorage. A call to them should give you the answer.

Gunnar is chock full of data, but our styles and contents differ. He is excellent in the state-wide overview, while I now specialize in destination.
    He has a publisher, and I now self-publish. Both of us will lead you to the fish, and either of us will give you a good read...

Default thanks

I was just wondering because one of the pictures i submited to him is being used int the new edition and im excited to see it. thanks alot.