Thread: Coastal Brown Bear Hunt Available

Default Coastal Brown Bear Hunt Available

I have one opening for a brown bear hunt for May 2018. This is a very classic style fair chase canoe hunt for giant coastal bears. Hunting brown bear by canoe is a rare opportunity but once done you'll not want to hunt them any other way again. This hunt is not nearly as physically demanding as most hunts in Alaska. We see a lot of bears up close on this hunt and we've shot about 6 ten footers out of the last 8 or 9 hunts!! I guide every one of my clients myself so there's no guessing on who will be with you each day on the hunt. My website is www.AlaskaHuntingGuide.com
    Talk to the guys who have hunted with me and I think you will be amazed that there is a brown bear hunt like this.
    I have guided for these bears all of my adult life, however I am new to this forum and I greatly welcome any inquiries regarding any type of info about Alaska. Even if the question does not pertain to my hunt, I'll be glad to help anyone with a question about Alaska, if I can. Thank you. I hope I will be able to add to this forum.
    George Siavelis Master Guide
    Attached Images Attached Images
    George Siavelis Master Guide, LLC

http://alaskahuntingguide.com

(575) 538-1038