Thread: A Warning

Default A Warning

Hi folks,

I'm not one for heavy-handed moderation in our forums, and some of you have noticed that I haven't been posting as much lately. Some of you are aware of my situation, and you know why. Whatever the reason, I have noticed lately that some of our threads have become nasty and even political. Looks like we need to do some cleanup. I apologize to those of you who are having to be patient and put up with this, and I appreciate your patience. To those of you who are taking advantage of this situation, or are allowing yourself to drift into no-man's land, well... perhaps we need a reminder.

Please review our forum rules with respect to political posts, and personal comments. We want to keep this as a friendly environment where everyone feels welcome. We don't all agree on everything, but we do need to play nicely with each other.

I hope that makes sense? Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself or guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Addresses
    http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    https://akoutdoorsuniversity.com
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Strahan View Post
    Hi folks,

I'm not one for heavy-handed moderation in our forums, and some of you have noticed that I haven't been posting as much lately. Some of you are aware of my situation, and you know why. Whatever the reason, I have noticed lately that some of our threads have become nasty and even political. Looks like we need to do some cleanup. I apologize to those of you who are having to be patient and put up with this, and I appreciate your patience. To those of you who are taking advantage of this situation, or are allowing yourself to drift into no-man's land, well... perhaps we need a reminder.

Please review our forum rules with respect to political posts, and personal comments. We want to keep this as a friendly environment where everyone feels welcome. We don't all agree on everything, but we do need to play nicely with each other.

I hope that makes sense? Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Mike
    Im an old time member, but use a cellphone Tapatalk app these days and cant find the rules. Can you reply with a link to the rules or quickly summarize them? BTW, I think these management forums are great because I rarely read them and they arent mixed with the fishing forums. Great idea!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

On my browser they're under the FAQ link that is right next to Private Messages link.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...os_forum_rules