Thread: What not to miss

Default What not to miss

Hoping the Good Lord will make this move finally happen after all they year of wanting. wishing and praying. Probably going to be making the dive in early Aug. Looking for any additional info or advice. Looking to drive from washington, due to probably having to ship a large quantity of ammo. What are the things to make sure to not miss on the drive?
    Semper Fi and God Bless

I wish I had some time to spend around Kluane Lake when we drove my wife up here. That area is absolutely stunning.

Cache Creek was interesting terrain. Banff and Jasper parks are stunning. I used to eat quite a bit of carbs when I was young and enjoyed the french toast in many of the road side dinners. It was another quality of bread and syrup than I have ever found in the US.

I will second Kluane Lake area. Stone sheep on the road when I went through there.

Even though its summer, Laird hot springs would still be a fun stop to make.

Second Laird hot springs. The signpost forest at Watson Lake is a nice stop. I have 4 signs there from my travels.