Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Saturn Kaboat motor options?

Try this one. Attachment 95235 the straight piece is the cross piece for the front and the bent/welded one is the back. The side pieces no shown are about 10 feet long. They are together because of the jig I used for welding. It's about a 6 inch drop.

This talk of porpoising on the Kaboat is perplexing to me. I have not experienced it. I keep the floor at 10 psi with a gauge, don't have a frame, and keep rain water drained. I guess i'll get the prop guard. Ah, spending money on boats this early in the year; I feel better already just thinking about it.
    RandyS

Hydro- Shield acts like a Hydrofoil the stern lifts at speed, I have been using them on various boats for around 20 years.

https://www.hydro-shield.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kk alaska View Post
    Hydro- Shield acts like a Hydrofoil the stern lifts at speed, I have been using them on various boats for around 20 years.

https://www.hydro-shield.com/
    . Looking at it I see it mounts differant too. It comes off the bottom of the skag. Mine mounts on the fins above the prop. I also made a prop guard that mounts on the bottom skag. Maybe I should mod it so it bends up a little. have to try it first. Open water can't get here fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AK DUCKMAN View Post
    Try this one. Attachment 95235 the straight piece is the cross piece for the front and the bent/welded one is the back. The side pieces no shown are about 10 feet long. They are together because of the jig I used for welding. It's about a 6 inch drop.
    AK DUCKMAN, I can't see the attachment can anyone else?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345