Thread: Fall 2017 River Hunt for Brown Bear and/or Moose

Default Fall 2017 River Hunt for Brown Bear and/or Moose

Fall 2017 River Hunt for Brown Bear and/or Moose - I have a 10 day hunt available in either late August or early September. Price for one species starts at $14,000.00. This is also a great trip to do with a companion, and I can do a 2 X 1 for $12,500.00/ person.

These are great Alaskan Adventure/ hunts. While hunting for brown bear, you will also experience some of this great state’s finest scenery – to include Mt. Denali and several other majestic Alaska Range peaks, however we will be “roughing it” for the most part. We use light weight jet boats or rafts, spike out in tents, eat freeze dried, and travel light. We are mobile, can cover a lot of ground, and will hunt hard. Trophy fee options for moose or a 2nd brown bear ($7000.00) are available.

I do my homework and try to customize each hunt to your wants and abilities. Check out my “Hunt Specials” page @ http://www.alaskaremote.com/hunt_specials and don’t forget to like us on Facebook. Now is not too soon to start planning for 2018!!

Wayne Kubat, Master Guide #147

Alaska Remote Guide Service
    PO Box 874867
    Wasilla, Alaska 99687

Website: http://www.alaskaremote.com / Email: Wayne@alaskaremote.com
    Work & Fax: 907-376-9568 / Cell: 907-355-8568
    Last edited by Brian M; 07-10-2017 at 01:02.

Nice looking country there.Good luck this year.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Thank you Sir!