Thread: Any women who like to fish

Default Any women who like to fish

and that have a truck? I posted in the sticky open seat thread. Would like to take a couple women fishing if they would like. Tired of always taking dudes. Want to go to main bay for reds. Drop shrimp pots on the way out. Maybe try and find the halibut. Pretty sure we can find the pinks, for smoking. All depends on seas which are looking really nice and weather should be good too. I have all the gear and bait. Can bring you favorite pole though if you wanted. Lets go fsihing. Most of my other contacts and friends are busy this weekend. So figured since it looks good out there I would try and find someone on here.

How big a truck do you need? My girl friends family have a fairly good sized truck and I suspect would like to go fishing but I figured I should get some more info before I mention it to them.

Default Boat is fairly light for ocean boat.

1500 or similar truck is plenty. Shoot me a pm for more info. Oh I have the reciever and is 2". I also the round to flat adapter and lock and 2" ball. Everything but the truck pretty much.

Default Nobody has confirmed yet.

seas are still looking. just outfitted new poles. just need a truck to get to whittier. I know it is getting to be kind of a late notice. I have just heard at the supply store silvers in too, near main bay. you would think we should be able to catch something.