Thread: Nikon 3200 dslr kit with VR at fred meyer $240

Default Nikon 3200 dslr kit with VR at fred meyer $240

I just bought my first DSLR. Fred Meyer has this kit on sale for $404 with an extra 40% off which makes it $243.The kit includes the camera and an 18-55mm lense with vibration reduction. I do not know how long the sale will last. I have never used a dslr camera but thought for 240 bucks I could give it a try. The best camera I have owned until now was a canon 16mp point and shoot with 42x zoom. I am looking forward to learning some skills and exploring what this Nikon camera can do.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnejs View Post
    I just bought my first DSLR. Fred Meyer has this kit on sale for $404 with an extra 40% off which makes it $243.The kit includes the camera and an 18-55mm lense with vibration reduction. I do not know how long the sale will last. I have never used a dslr camera but thought for 240 bucks I could give it a try. The best camera I have owned until now was a canon 16mp point and shoot with 42x zoom. I am looking forward to learning some skills and exploring what this Nikon camera can do.
    i have a cannon DSLR it takes great pictures but I hardly ever use it as it is just two big, the 18-55 lenses is nice but get u a a nifty 50 MM they really work great for a lot of pictures and the cost is very reasonable.