Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Close the Kenai River to kayaks?

Quote Originally Posted by akcarv View Post
    I have read the comments from those in the kayak group who attended the meeting and no one was threatening their use of the river. It was more of an awareness and safety issue. Neither the guides nor the committee chairman, Mr. Kramer , were looking to limit their use, they were just looking at ways to make them safer . It was iceblue who started the unfounded accusations . Given your position with the KRGA, I would think you would be more careful with making false accusations?
    You might want to double check posts #1&5. From the beginning Kenai guides were being falsely accused. Steve brought solid, first hand info on it to the contrary. You all but called him a liar, others come forward supporting Steve's position and you respond by claiming Steve started the false accusations in the thread? Huh, what a dizzying world you must live in!

[QUOTE=akcarv;1577016]I have read the comments from those in the kayak group who attended the meeting and no one was threatening their use of the river. It was more of an awareness and safety issue. Neither the guides nor the committee chairman, Mr. Kramer , were looking to limit their use, they were just looking at ways to make them safer . It was iceblue who started the unfounded accusations . Given your position with the KRGA, I would think you would be more careful with making false accusations?[/QUOTE

False accusations? I went back and read what I posted on this topic in this thread and I stand by it. Reading what was commented on at the River Use committee meeting shows nothing except what was commented on at this months meeting. Who was the chairperson? Who set the agenda?

My position with KRGA? Now, what would that be? You seem to think that you know who I am so call me if you wish or if you have the need to discuss this further.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12