Thread: Old Site rivers log

Default Old Site rivers log

I seem to remember on the old site layout there was a log of hundreds of rivers and details about the drainages that were listed. I cant seem to locate that and alot of the links on the old site either refer to the new site or the "page is not found". maybe i'm off on what i remember, but i remember it to be very simple and it had a very long list of rivers and how to access them and information about water depth, wildlife, hunting, fishing, and just general info( not specifically related to float hunting).

Are these pages still accessible?
    Trying to play enough to make working for the money all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmagers View Post
    I seem to remember on the old site layout there was a log of hundreds of rivers and details about the drainages that were listed. I cant seem to locate that and alot of the links on the old site either refer to the new site or the "page is not found". maybe i'm off on what i remember, but i remember it to be very simple and it had a very long list of rivers and how to access them and information about water depth, wildlife, hunting, fishing, and just general info( not specifically related to float hunting).

Are these pages still accessible?

So sorry for missing this post!

HERE'S A LINK to our main rivers landing page. It contains links to a general info page, our Master Rivers List, and our Alaska River Logs page. Let me know if this works for you!

Happy Floating!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

I was looking on this page, but with no luck. I guess with more research i figured out that i think it comes down to when the new site was launched from the old site alot of the links were corrupted. For example one river in particular is the copper river in the wrangels, if you click on all the supporting links the only ones that work are for amazon.com, but i did find this of the Kobuk river http://www.outdoorsdirectory.com/boating/arl/kobuk.htm
    This is what i was looking for but most of the links have nothing behind them. Thanks!
    Trying to play enough to make working for the money all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmagers View Post
    I was looking on this page, but with no luck. I guess with more research i figured out that i think it comes down to when the new site was launched from the old site alot of the links were corrupted. For example one river in particular is the copper river in the wrangels, if you click on all the supporting links the only ones that work are for amazon.com, but i did find this of the Kobuk river http://www.outdoorsdirectory.com/boating/arl/kobuk.htm
    This is what i was looking for but most of the links have nothing behind them. Thanks!
    If you check the link I posted above, it takes you to three pages. One of those is a list of all the river log info you're looking for. The page you posted is on that list.

Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay