Thread: Papa Bear Float Hunters

Default Papa Bear Float Hunters

Hello from Illinois, my name is John Lay. A buddy and I are scheduled to do a float hunt with Papa Bear for moose in 2018. Anyone who would be willing to speak about their float hunts with them I would sincerely appreciate it. I've spoke with several of their previous hunters, but most have been their drop camp hunters. Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing what anyone has to share, John

My cell number is 618-267-0887 if you would prefer to speak about your hunt over the phone. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Hello from Illinois, my name is John Lay. A buddy and I are scheduled to do a float hunt with Papa Bear for moose in 2018. Anyone who would be willing to speak about their float hunts with them I would sincerely appreciate it. I've spoke with several of their previous hunters, but most have been their drop camp hunters. Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing what anyone has to share, John

My cell number is 618-267-0887 if you would prefer to speak about your hunt over the phone. Thank you!
    I have never flown with them, but I know the former owner and they are a reputable company with one the best moose areas in the state. You are in good hands. If I had the cash, I would fly with them.

Default PaPa Bear Adventures

Thank you Bushwhack Jack for your reply and your positive confirmation. Means a lot to hear words spoken like that from you sir, John.