Thread: Does anyone remember

Default Does anyone remember

I thought that around the middle of last year I read something about a power catamaran for sale in I thought Whittier. Been looking for the add again but can't run across it. If anyone remembers anythig about this add i would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks, Hank

Quote Originally Posted by redale View Post
    I thought that around the middle of last year I read something about a power catamaran for sale in I thought Whittier. Been looking for the add again but can't run across it. If anyone remembers anythig about this add i would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks, Hank
    I think that this is the one you are thinking of: http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ead.php?t=2506
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Default That boat is still around Whittier

I saw that catamaran boat on a trailer in Whittier about 10 days ago. Don't have any info on it, but I kind of got a feeling that it stays in Whittier most of the time.

Default Cat

The boat was built in Anchorage and shipped to King Salmon by my nephew. I have road on the boat in pretty rough water in Naknek Lake coming back from Brooks Camp. Totally awsome. You could get info from Patrick if needed about the builder and the boat.

Default Thanks to all.

That is the boat I thought I remembered. Will try the phone number tomorrow. Again thanks to all.

Default Cat

I was in Whittier today and saw it parked in the boat parkign lot. I Noticed it still had a 4 Sale sign in it. Sorry I didnt get the number, I just parked near it. It is near the little shack where you pay to park.