Thread: No Latest Thread Subject/Date?

Default No Latest Thread Subject/Date?

I access the AOD forums via an iPad. All of the sub forums have a latest thread/date on the far right of the main page. For the last couple of months the Float Hunting Forum has been missing this. Is it just me?

You are not alone. I'm also on an iPad and see it the same way as you. My iPhone is also the same way.
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

same thing here. and i'm a sponsor, so i thought maybe my function looked different than others. Thanks for the post.
    https://pristineventures.com

When you guys say you're using it via your iPad, are you using Safari or another web browser, or are you using Tapatalk?

This is the first I've heard of this issue and I assume it's a vBulletin thing that we won't be able to change, but I'll look into it. I always use the "New Posts" feature when on my computer and the "Unread" feature on Tapatalk, so I don't see the view you're referring to.

Emailed you a screenshot of what he's describing, Brian. No separator between Float Hunt Forum and Float Hunt Advertising, thus Float Hunt Forum not displaying thread/post count data. Looks like a formatting bug of some sort.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Too late to edit: Data is actually displaying, it's just shifted to the left margin....
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Interesting. Thanks for sending that along. I'll dig around in the settings and see if I can't figure it out, but being as we didn't make any changes on our end, I'm not sure that I'll be able to fix it.

It seemed a little coincidental that the view changed right after i paid for the forum sponsorship. I noticed that Pristine Ventures doesn't have an ad image and other forums sponsors do. Could this have anything to do with alignment?

lb
    https://pristineventures.com

Good question, Larry. Mike just left town for medical reasons, but I'll get with our tech folks and see what the story is. Perhaps just a simple formatting issue when they added the sponsorship details.