Thread: Big Game Tag???

Question Big Game Tag???

Wanting to turn in my hunting tag mail in for the Dept of Fish and Game. At the bottom left there is a block for a "Big Game Tag" and spaces for numbers. Next to this are bold letters saying "Certified Bow Hunters". Is this for non residence, or did I miss a change in the Regs? Don't think I've seen this block before...Thanks for any info on this.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

That is for the locking tag used by non residents. Nothing for you to worry about

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ak_cowboy View Post
    That is for the locking tag used by non residents. Nothing for you to worry about

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Cool. Thanks. I was thinking that was it.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather