Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Killin' more Grizzlies...

Default Killin' more Grizzlies...

Sometimes, you can go to the most crowded hunting area you can find, and sometimes come out looking good, sometimes you can outsmart animals acclimated to human activity, sometimes drop them 800 yards from the tent, give them a ride home with you and go home happy....
    But.....ya gotta go try....

Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Fat little sucker...eh?
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Serious?! Just cause I worked the slope for two years I gotta listen to fat jokes again?!
    Master guide 212

Congratulations to you and your hunter, you are having a fantastic year!! What are you doing, trying to break my 600 yd record?

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    Serious?! Just cause I worked the slope for two years I gotta listen to fat jokes again?!
    Well....???

That bear make your butt look skinny.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Jake, you are a bear killing son-of-a-gun, way to go! Do you do moose and caribou? If you do we should PM about an out of state hunter looking for a guide in 2017 if your interested.

Nope no moose or caribou. To busy trying to help residents who hate guides and guide requirements increase there harvestable moose and caribou numbers....
    Master guide 212

Talking

Another nice bear by the Master. Save one on for my son and I on kodiak for 2018. Hopefully quad tendon healed enough by then . Did that Arctic Cat make it home without needing a tow?lol

Welllllll.....we did limp out after getting it high centered, used the come along to winch it out then when tire started spinning it sucked that cable and come along right up around the tire bending my tie rod pretty good.
    Master guide 212

Man....you are having the worst luck with that rig.....

It's almost as big around as it is long................

Well the rig got me out...so I can't complain to much!
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    To busy trying to help residents who hate guides and guide requirements increase there harvestable moose and caribou numbers....
    I don't know of any residents who hate guides and guide requirements. I know a lot of residents who hate self righteous sanctimonious people who act like they are doing their chosen profession for free while suffering horribly to do a public service. Good thing there are so few guides who meet that description.

Musta missed all the threads last year about guides and non resident hunters.....
    Slight touch of sarcasm in that quote you commented on as well. what was the purpose of your comment?
    Master guide 212

Nicely done and thanks for helping the moose out. I was able to do the same this year in unit 13. Just doing my part as well and hope to do the same and help my buddy get his bear this spring on sleds.

Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan54 View Post
    I don't know of any residents who hate guides and guide requirements. I know a lot of residents who hate self righteous sanctimonious people who act like they are doing their chosen profession for free while suffering horribly to do a public service. Good thing there are so few guides who meet that description.
    Im a resident and i hate outfitters. Especially the ones you described above. Ive also sat here and watched the slow transition of our resident outfitter into one of the biggest cry babies on this forum...

See patsfans....there's one. I think if anyone shares an opinion on something they don't like on social media, they are all "cry babies". If you are referring to me in that post, I am ok with that. And don't totally disagree with you. As I've seen residents begin to turn more anti guide each year I've started to get my hackles up a bit more each time. I see both sides of the guide/resident coin and really feel some residents are missing seeing the useful tool that guides and non resident hunters can be. Just gets frustrating. But I would say I have evolved at the same rate as the others on this forum.
    Master guide 212

Nicely done, Jake! Was this a personal hunt, or just a client that didn't want to be in a photo online?

Any way you slice it Jake is top shelf. I hope he is not offended by what some of these recent remarks.

I certainly enjoy his postings and I think he adds a lot to this forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast