Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Overdue Friend,

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,640

    Default Overdue Friend,

    See my post in Bush Flying. Don't know where else to post it.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

  2. #2
    Member Trapak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kenai Peninsula
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeRoss View Post
    See my post in Bush Flying. Don't know where else to post it.
    Might give Alaska West Air a call. They fly across the Inlet regularly. Doug is a good guy that knows the whole west side of the Inlet.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trapak View Post
    Might give Alaska West Air a call. They fly across the Inlet regularly. Doug is a good guy that knows the whole west side of the Inlet.
    Made that call yesterday.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

  4. #4

    Default

    Try contacting someone in the village. Tyonek people hunt there often with camps near the mouth. Someone probably saw them.
    Tyonek Native Corporation
    1689 C Street, Suite 219
    Anchorage, AK 99501-5131
    Phone: (907) 272-0707
    Toll Free: (877) 862-6667

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extrema View Post
    Try contacting someone in the village. Tyonek people hunt there often with camps near the mouth. Someone probably saw them.
    Tyonek Native Corporation
    1689 C Street, Suite 219
    Anchorage, AK 99501-5131
    Phone: (907) 272-0707
    Toll Free: (877) 862-6667
    Speaking with them in the village now. Thanks
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    One of them texted his wife a bit ago. had motor problems with one of the boats. Will be coming back on the high tide this afternoon.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

  7. #7
    Member willphish4food's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Willow, AK
    Posts
    3,153

    Default

    good news!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    I sat at OSK dock and watched them cross. Had my spotting scope on them. They were towing the disabled boat.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •