2 guys went across with 2 boats on Saturday from Nikiski to the Macarthur River. Called me when they were out by the platforms. Things looked good then. The plan was to come back Sunday night or Monday. The return day could be delayed if they got a moose. No word. I'm getting nervous about this. Would like to hear from anyone that flies this area today.