Well, it's time for me to part with my Super Leopard. Here are the details:

Complete package, including frame with oarlocks, cargo module with nonskid plywood deck and mesh platform for fly-out trips, oarsman's seat, two fish-on passenger seats with support structures, cargo nets, non-skid marine ply floor, mesh floor for fly-out trips, pumps, repair kit, bow line, rescue bag, three break-down oars, and adjustable transom for outboard. The long bars on the frame are broken down via a ferrule system for fly-out trips.

You won't find this boat in AIRE's catalog, but it's their biggest load hauler, a quad-tube boat with a rated capacity of 3,000 lbs. You could easily haul an ATV on this boat, or hunters and two moose and gear. The tubes are like new, but no longer under warranty.

I'm including a galvanized EZ Loader trailer that has a custom-built plywood platform on it with tie-down rings that I build specifically for hauling rafts. This trailer will not float like the snow machine trailers do, which makes it MUCH easier to load your boat when the ramp is in moving water. The trailer and boat tow like a dream, and you'll barely know it's there. The boat and trailer are in perfect condition. Trailer includes a locking spare tire, a lock for the hitch, a longer tongue for reaching the water on long-shallow boat ramps, and heavy-duty trucker tie-down straps to secure the boat to the trailer. It's an excellent rig for local rivers, or for fly-out float hunts or fishing trips. It will haul just about anything you want to put on it.

Complete turn-key package, ready for the river. I'm selling it because some things have changed recently and I will no longer need it (no, it's not a mid-life crisis!).

FIRM PRICE: $10,500

PS: here's the link to the craigslist ad with tons of photos: http://anchorage.craigslist.org/boa/5800607061.html