Thread: Winchester Model 70 Featherweight - unfired in box

Default Winchester Model 70 Featherweight - unfired in box

I am selling a current manufacture Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in .270 Winchester with the controlled feed claw extractor. It has never been fired, and is in like-new condition with no blemishes. Comes in the box with factory paperwork. Nice wood, Excellent price.
    To avoid any misunderstandings, this rifle was made by FN/Browning, and assembled in Portugal, but as someone who has owned a number of model 70s, both pre and post 64, I can honestly say I would put this up against any of them as a fine hunting arm, with excellent fit and finish. It has brought back what made the pre 64 such a fine gun. Asking $750.00. PM me or 748-0547. I live in Willow, AK. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is a good deal for a very nice rifle.
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

Yuppers. I've always appreciated the Featherweight Model 70, and this one is exemplary.

I'll run this to the end of the week. I was offered less than my asking price, but after paying another 5% for using the site, and I'm not complaining mind you, I will be losing too much, so. . . .

Your price is more than fair for a controlled feed M-70 Featherweight. You might try Alaska's List. If I was not trying to buy the adjoining property, I would have been all over that rifle and I am not a big 270 fan.
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

Float Pilot is right. Price is very fair.
    NRA Life Member since 1974

That is a pretty rifle. It could only be improved by the addition of a repro red Winchester pad. Yeah, that would look really nice.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

The rifle has sold offline, thanks.