|Advanced registration required, as space is limited. Sign up soon!
Learn more and sign up online at www.aimcomm.org
Important Event and Sign up Information
- Must have (or obtain before the event) a valid range ID number, which is issued after taking the range orientation during walk-in public hours at the range, so make sure to get your range ID in time! (Walk-in Public Shooting Hours resume for the season beginning September 17 at 1 P.M. – see the schedule at www.aimcomm.org.)
- $12 initial registration fee includes lane time, targets, eye protection rental and ear plugs (if needed as you can bring your own), twenty (20) rounds ammo (four, 5-round vouchers). Registration fees are nonrefundable.
- Fees for additional rounds of ammunition for demo guns are $2 for 5 rounds centerfire, and $1 for 10 rounds .22 LR rimfire. Purchase in person at the front counter via cash or credit/debit card, during the event. A “Demo Voucher” will be issued to redeem for ammunition at the firing point. Vouchers are nonrefundable, have no cash value.
- Must be 18 or older to purchase ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
- Eye and Ear protection required. (Bring your own or use ours.)
- Range ammo only. Firing of personal guns/ammo not permitted.
- This event is for ages 10 and older. Minors under 16 years of age must have the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Participants must be legally able to possess firearms.
- Firearms/calibers available and event details are subject to change.
- Frontier Outfitters will be running a RUGER special in conjunction with this event and selling the demo guns at reduced cost following the event!
Event coordinated by the Alaska Department of Fish and Game Hunter Education Indoor Shooting Range in Fairbanks, Alaska, and Sturm, Ruger, & Co., Inc., in partnership with AIM-COMM (the Alaska Interior Marksmanship Committee), V.F. Grace Distributors, and Frontier Outfitters.
Questions? Email email@example.com or phone 907-459-7292.