Thread: Sea Trials yesterday. New boat

Default Sea Trials yesterday. New boat

Went out in Kachemak Bay yesterday for sea trials in the GF's new boat. Sorry, none of us took oics, but will have some later. 21' plus aluminum skiff built in Homer by her brother. 50 horse Tahatsu on it. It is a really nice boat, and handled well. GF loved her time at the wheel. "Sanguinity" is the name she has chosen. We are planning trips already. 1st will be a black bear hunt on Skilak Lake.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Congrats on yur GFs new boat. Keep an eye the weather out there on Skilak, not to sound like yur mom but that like has caught me off gaurd once ur twice. I even had to spend the nite on the other side as the wind kicked up and the so the whitecaps and waves thought they were from Kachemak Bay. It turned from good to bad crazy fast. Good luck on yur hunt...
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

Quote Originally Posted by Bob the fisher View Post
    Congrats on yur GFs new boat. Keep an eye the weather out there on Skilak, not to sound like yur mom but that like has caught me off gaurd once ur twice. I even had to spend the nite on the other side as the wind kicked up and the so the whitecaps and waves thought they were from Kachemak Bay. It turned from good to bad crazy fast. Good luck on yur hunt...
    Tustamena can blow up like that too. We know it is better to wait out bad weather than to risk our lives to get home.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.