Thread: Radical Firearms .300 Blackout Upper and Ammo

Default Radical Firearms .300 Blackout Upper and Ammo

WTT I have a Radical Firearms 10.5" upper with less than 100 rounds threw it. Free float rail. Also have 4 Boxes of Sig 110 ammo, 4 boxes Sig sub sonic 220 gr, and I think 4 boxes of armscor 147 grain. Willing to trade for .223 AR parts, 1911 stuff, Im pretty open will toss in cash on my end to make a deal .

My guess is till you achieve some level of posts, you are restricted from private message communication. And that makes it hard to negotiate in public. Is it keymod handguard......??? BCG included.....??? What muzzle devise..??? what AR-platform parts you looking for.....??? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneypits View Post
    WTT I have a Radical Firearms 10.5" upper with less than 100 rounds threw it. Free float rail. Also have 4 Boxes of Sig 110 ammo, 4 boxes Sig sub sonic 220 gr, and I think 4 boxes of armscor 147 grain. Willing to trade for .223 AR parts, 1911 stuff, Im pretty open will toss in cash on my end to make a deal .

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    My guess is till you achieve some level of posts, you are restricted from private message communication. And that makes it hard to negotiate in public. Is it keymod handguard......??? BCG included.....??? What muzzle devise..??? what AR-platform parts you looking for.....??? Thanks
    Private messaging is indeed restricted for new members under a post count limit. We do this to mitigate spam from new members who join with the intent of marketing only. Hope it makes sense.

Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

I have Ar parts. Complete 5.56 upper I'd trade. Text me at 907-250-5217. Where you located?

It is set up for M-Lok on it , no BCG , A2 style muzzle device. Sorry I wasn't aware of a low post count restriction. Not trying to start a bidding war I just want this upper and ammo to go someplace other than my safe. I got this for an article I had to write. I am in the middle of a .223 AR project and need a non quad rail hand guard set up for a 16" barrel, and a complete lower parts kit for an existing build. Would also trade for a 10/22 .

What's it worth?? I have a ruger take down SS brand new never shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the upper was like $240 and the Sig ammo is store at 31 a box. I just want it gone.