Thread: Say goodbye to Go Pro for hunting and Hello to the new action cam

Default Say goodbye to Go Pro for hunting and Hello to the new action cam

Im super excited about my primitive archery bear hunt that starts on Monday but now Im even more excited because Luke Hansen with Ultimate Predator went above and beyond ensuring me that I will have my new camera in time for the hunt with what is sure to be the hunterís camera that replaces the Go Pro. They just released their new Adventure cam that does so much more than the go pro and solves all the shortcomings of the go pro because it was designed by hunters for hunters. Not only is it superior but the price blows go pro out of the water. On top of that, it comes with accessories (included) that bow and gun hunters will want.

I paid full price for the camera and am not compensated nor affiliated with this product but I have been eagerly waiting for the release since I learned about it last summer. Check it out at

https://ultimatepredatorgear.com/ult...adventure-cam/

side by side video with a go pro hero 4 showing how Ultimate Predator has eliminated the go pro (everything looks so far away) problem.

Hmmmm, appreciate this info. Probably try one also as it looks pretty nice for the price.
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Airboats, ocean boats, and river boats serviced.
    https://www.facebook.com/BKMarineServices?fref=ts

Ordered one today, look forward to playing with it next week while calling in moose......I hope!
    Bk

Received mine today! Works good! Lots of ways to mount it. Video and pictures are very nice.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

Hey guys where can I get a Coupon from, Id like to order some of there products?

Interested to see how well this works. I sent them a message asking about how well the underwater footage is. I have a gopro and the underwater footage is terrible so I have to buy a different lens for it so it's not so blurry. For the price if this new action cam will take good diving videos I might have to pick one up.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

anyone have any hunting vids with this new camera yet? Id like to see some from a unbiased point of view before i buy.
    Josh
    In Egypt on the Sinai peninsula helping to take care of the ISIS problem.

Returning mine, didn't care for the narrow field of view, grainy recording on playback, turns off quickly in stand by mode. (Won't record when you think it is because camera shut down a minute after I turned it on)
    To zoom in you must stop recording, zoom in, then resume recording. They plan to correct this issue but right now that's how it works.
    This camera is fine, just doesn't work for our uses.
    Bk

Update, Great customer service, auto off is a setting that could be changed. Grainy recording could be a setting too but field of view is not.
    Lance said mail it back, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    Returning mine, didn't care for the narrow field of view, grainy recording on playback, turns off quickly in stand by mode. (Won't record when you think it is because camera shut down a minute after I turned it on)
    To zoom in you must stop recording, zoom in, then resume recording. They plan to correct this issue but right now that's how it works.
    This camera is fine, just doesn't work for our uses.
    Bk

Update, Great customer service, auto off is a setting that could be changed. Grainy recording could be a setting too but field of view is not.
    Lance said mail it back, no problem.
    Thanks, i guess ill wait a bit longer.
    It would be nice in an update to have a remote zoom button to attach to the bow/ gun, work it with your thumb or fingers.
    Josh
    In Egypt on the Sinai peninsula helping to take care of the ISIS problem.