Thread: Speaking of Stupid-Lowlife-Scumbag-Rotten-Vile- things to do.

Default Speaking of Stupid-Lowlife-Scumbag-Rotten-Vile- things to do.

Last edited by Michael Strahan; 07-20-2017 at 18:14. Reason: language

Saw this earlier today too, and my immediate thought was same, probably including whatever word(s) were edited by Mr. Strahan. The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Supporting Member

The stupidity, ignorance, and down right 'don't give a f**k' attitudes of some people is beyond belief. Somebody needs a donkey punch. Several of them.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeRoss View Post
    The stupidity, ignorance, and down right 'don't give a f**k' attitudes of some people is beyond belief. Somebody needs a donkey punch. Several of them.
    I guess I could tolerate and possibly understand stupidity; quite a bit less tolerance for ignorance but there can be (suspect not in the cited instance) innocent ignorance; no tolerance for the DGAF attitude....which is closely aligned with the "if I can get away with it, it's OK" attitude.
    Back in AK

Welcome to the kenai. They dump carcasses all summer just down the street from me in a small gravel pit. Those of us that live around there refer to it as the bear pit. Anyone care to guess why? Man that thing is ripe this time of year. Halibut and salmon both. Guides, and non guides. What really kills me is that they load it up in their trucks to haul it there right? Our dump down here is free!!!! Come on guys. You've done the hard part. It's loaded! And it's free to get rid of it correctly. Either dump it in your own **** yard, Or take it to the dump.

Wow.. That's the next level of irresponsibility. Hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by pa12drvr View Post
    I guess I could tolerate and possibly understand stupidity; quite a bit less tolerance for ignorance but there can be (suspect not in the cited instance) innocent ignorance; no tolerance for the DGAF attitude....which is closely aligned with the "if I can get away with it, it's OK" attitude.
    Yeah, it's pretty much an "all about me" attitude these days. It's "whatever I want" and screw everybody else. Easiest way to see it is just driving down the road everyday.....just the way people drive tells you what they think of "the other guy." So many people just don't care. I have to wonder what their parents were like to teach such disrespect. Hard for me to tolerate it anymore without going off. I know it's always been around but the disrespect for your fellow man just seems to be running rampant these days even more so. Too bad we can't go back about 50 years and start over....knowing what we know now.
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Sad to see resources wasted.
    Some one with foresight might be wise to establish a site for taking this rejected material and putting it to good use .
    mulch for gardening and processing the meats and fats for dog food and so on .
    It is easy to see why laws have to be created to make people take responsibility for them selves .
    It may come to that.