Thread: Last minute POW trip, come have fun! 9-10 to 17

Default Last minute POW trip, come have fun! 9-10 to 17

Moderators if this isn't cool, let me know.

I had a group of 4 fisher/bear hunters drop last minute for medical reasons. Sucks but they couldn't make it work. Anyway I have room for 2-4 folks September 10-17. Silver fishing should be ok, bears around, maybe a deer, whatever. Basically you get a cabin, car, meals, and you go do your thing. So far the silver fishing has been tougher than usual but they're getting some. 732 billion pinks though.

Cost $1350 per person, minimum 2. If you have kids they can come free I don't care. This is an unguided trip so you have to figure out the game but my folks usually have a good time. Only additional cost is fuel.

The other group in that week has been here many times and are only fishing. Good dudes to spend a week with

If you.want more info I can provide it. We're full on each side of that so those are the only dates.

Mike
    907-329-2043
    Coffman Cove Adventures
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    So far the silver fishing has been tougher than usual but they're getting some. 732 billion pinks though.
    Whoa that is where all the pinks have gone huh? The Seiners hung up their nets last week saying the humpies never materialized!

Sobie2

Yea Sobie, there seems to be good numbers of humpies. Probably not the normal number I'm sure but ample. I feel bad for the seiners that's a tough break.
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island