Thread: Looking for a laborer

Default Looking for a laborer

Could be this Fall or even next Spring/Summer.

Looking for someone who wants the experience of a lifetime!!! I have an old mining camp. I need some brush removal. I always seem to run out of time to do it myself. I will supply all the equipment needed. You can sleep in a 1930's era log cabin, very very rustic. Dropped off for a weekend, or a week or two. There is a Salmon stream nearby. Black bear is open year round. Brown bear is two a year for AK residents. Moose usually don't get up this high. So between brush removal you can enjoy your time fishing, hunting or hiking. Great berries too.

I have a chainsaw, a nice Stihl brush cutter, hand tools too. Will supply food as well. Cell service is intermittent on AT&T. Off the road system.

Pay would depend on experience and duration. Could be a daily rate. Can be discussed.

You would be alone in the Alaska wilderness.

This sounds very interesting. Do you have a specific timeframe in mind? I work 2-2's on the slope. Pm me more details.

Bumping this to the top. Snow is out June first. Looking for someone to cut some trails through willows and alders. Cabin on site(rustic) and all equipment there. Aircraft accessible only. Dates are flexible. $ DOE