Thread: WTS Beretta PX4 Storm 45acp with factory gear $450 OBO

Default WTS Beretta PX4 Storm 45acp with factory gear $450 OBO

I have a nice beretta px4 storm 45acp I got in a bigger trade deal I don't need. Gun has a slight amount of finish wear on the front corners and some paint flaking on the left front side of the slide. It has the brunition epoxy finish but is parkerized underneath so really only cosmetic. I have the manual and case and all 3 backstraps as well as the cleaning rod and cup that comes with them. Has 2 mags 1 10rd and 1 9rd. It is the F model with safety and decocker the decocker has a small ball and spring you can remove to make it a decock only model which has been done as I prefer decock only but the ball and spring can be put back before sale if you like it setup like a 92fs or M9. I am willing to hear offers-but $450 is about my bottom price. Only reason I'm selling is I owe a friend some money and I prefer a glock pattern pistol. I can provide pictures via email or text and live in Eagle River but cab meet in town or halfway to the valley. Also this has a recessed crown and a chrome lined barrel. It is a rotating barrel design that has the least recoil of and 45 I have owned.

Still looking to sell this pistol. I just got the type G low profile decocker kit and low profile slide stop from beretta the other day and installed. $75 upgrade from Beretta as I didn't like the old safety size or the ding on the old safety from the previous owner. Anyhow I'm pretty much giving this away at $450 with the upgraded low profile parts installed. Also may be willing to take a half trade. I can always use a 22 pistol or rifle as partial payment and cash for the rest if that's something you may be interested in.

May also be willing to do a trade for a 243 to a 300wm or so.