Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thonpson Center/ Smith&Wesson Compass rifle

Default Thonpson Center/ Smith&Wesson Compass rifle

I have been reading some write ups on this new bolt action offering from TC and like what I see. I have tested all of the new economy bolt action rifles as they became available. Economy means <$400. If we go to <$500 things change and I will go with the Weatherby Vanguard S2 every time. However I gave $425 for my S2 223 and $440 for my S2 7mm-08 so they don't quite fit into the under $400 range.

I have been watching the Weatherby Compass rifles on auction sights and at wholesalers. I could have bought one for $299 a couple of weeks ago but got busy and missed the end of the auction.

I like the target sized bolt knob and the Winchester style toggle safety that locks the firing pin back rather than acting as a trigger block. The bolt other than the safety is a Ruger American copy cat which is good enough that Ruger is now using it in some long range target applications. The one thing that I am not liking is the absence of a front receiver lug protruding into the stock. Instead the front of the receiver has a side ways slot in the bottom side of the receiver and that slot fits over a lug that is part of the stock. This will accomplish what it's suppose to accomplish but it means that your stuck with the factory stock that comes with the gun. I'm thinking that aftermarket stock makers like Boyds will shy away from it but then they are making after market stocks for the Savage "B" Mag which is the worst plastic stock that I have ever held.

The Compass will be offered in a host of cartridges but the first ones to become available at least on gunbroker are all 7mm-08s, which is my favorite in recent years.

I think I'll test the waters and give one a go.

If anyone already has one then I'd like to hear your thoughts?

Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

I like the looks - seems like some nice upgrades vs some of the budget guns of late...
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

EKC:
    I appreciate your desire to "give one a go", and I'll wait to see if you can find something exciting to report.

Isn't this the 3rd BA rifle TC has come out with Recently? I doubt this one will succeed, either.

The problem with all these Economy rifles, is that they economize on the stock. They have too much, or appear to have too much flex.

This one is garish, with all the sharp corners. How is this crappie stock gonna compete with crappie stocks on the other Economy rifles? Ruger, Remington, Marlin, Mossberg, or Savage?

I'd spend the extra money to get the Vanguard.

Just because a stock is functional, doesn't make it acceptable.

SOTN
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    EKC:
    I appreciate your desire to "give one a go", and I'll wait to see if you can find something exciting to report.

Isn't this the 3rd BA rifle TC has come out with Recently? I doubt this one will succeed, either.

The problem with all these Economy rifles, is that they economize on the stock. They have too much, or appear to have too much flex.

This one is garish, with all the sharp corners. How is this crappie stock gonna compete with crappie stocks on the other Economy rifles? Ruger, Remington, Marlin, Mossberg, or Savage?

I'd spend the extra money to get the Vanguard.

Just because a stock is functional, doesn't make it acceptable.

SOTN
    I got one bought off gunbroker for $300....that was my limit. I have a vendor who will take it off my hands for that as long as I don't busticate it while learning about it. One thing that I have learned about these cheap crappy stocks is that often the only thing wrong with them is the forearm having too much flex...well that's an easy fix. I have been known to cut out all of the cheap plastic bridge work under the barrel channel and glass in a length of hardened aluminum shaft. The last one I did this too was a Remington 783 in 243. The piece of aluminum used in that one was an old Outers shotgun cleaning rod. It combined with the Accraglass stiffened it up right nice like. I also left it free floated from the first 2 inches of barrel forward. It might be the most accurate rifle that I own. I painted it white camo. It scares coyotes half to death and if I do my part it makes em roll up in a ball and go to sleep.
    This Compass is a 7mm-08 with a 22 inch pipe. I'm thinking that a 120 grain Hornady at 3100 foots a second should be a windy day coyotie shooter.😉
    Smitty I already gotsta Vanguard S2 in 7mm-08 and I likes it too. It shoots just over an inch with 120s. I have some 140s and some 154s that I aim to try. I'm guessing that they will do better than the 120s. Time will tell.
    EKC has been too busy passing kidney stones the last 6 days to care much about guns and junk but I think I'm about ready to crawl out from under the rock and start feeling civil again.

Best of luck to you on this one. Like you, I'm a recent fan of the 7-08 and think it's just the bee knees for all kinds of stuff.

I have high hopes for the Compass. I really don't like many of the "economy" guns, but of the ones I've messed with- the Ruger American sets the bar for them (I haven't messed with them all). I totally agree that on these guns, the stocks suffer a lot. My American shoots lights out but the stock is a travesty. I expected to see "Unbreakable Comb Co." stamped in it somewhere.

The thing I don't understand is why every company out there is jumping into the economy market with both feet. As Smitty pointed out- this is Thompson's 3rd attempt in as many years at this. The last really good BA they made was the ICON and it didn't last long at all.

It also seems that once you increase the price bar just a hundred or so north- to say 500 to 600 retail- the offerings get remarkably better. The Vanguard, sometimes the Ruger 77, Remington 700ADL, and Howa can be reliably found there- all remarkably better rifles. Of course, I'm guessing rifle loonies aren't their target market and for the "once a year" deer hunter, he can't tell the difference between them except on the price tag.

Awaiting your range report.
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

I have yet to give the Mossberg Patriot a fair shake. I had one of the ATRs which would not feed rounds from the blind box ADL style magazine to the chamber. I am intrigued by what I see in the Patriot. Just need to run one through the paces.
    I would agree with your opinion on the RA. The bargain bin guns all have stuff that I don't like but if I were to pick one that I liked the best as they come out of the box then I'd go with the RA. I did a bunch of tinkering with this Remington 783 when I got it and got it set up perfect for my coyote needs and got a good load worked up for it that I am confident in. Then it killed the first 2 coyotes that I pointed it at so it sort of won my favor.

http://www.chuckhawks.com/compared_b...omy_rifles.htm

Here is a CH article that covers the subject pretty well.

I might prefer the Marlin X7 if I chose one. It seems to be the most conventional.

SOTN
    You can't out-give God.

http://www.chuckhawks.com/compared_b...omy_rifles.htm

Here is a CH article that covers the subject pretty well.

I might prefer the Marlin X7 if I chose one. It seems to be the most conventional.

SOTN
    But as usual the bigot in Chuck Hawkes comes out. He might as well leave the economy guns that are made for the masses out of his report. You have a guy who has a garage full of Ferraris peeing on a Chevy Cobalt.

The entry level guns costing in the $300 ball park will not compete with a Weatherby Vanguard no how no way and comparing them side by side is pissing into the wind. The Vanguard S2 is a quality firearm that shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath with the Axis, 783, ATR.

Me not being a gun snob try not to belittle someone who can't afford Sir Chuck's tastes. Chuck Hawkes tries to make folk feel like they are brain dead if they succumb to buying anything less than the best. Chuck Hawkes has a silver spoon in his mouth compared to 90% of the hunters out there. In fact Smitty you and I are blessed beyond measure compared to lots of folk. I can't see it as a bad thing that there are some Henry Fords in the gun world.
    Chuck Hawkes ways remind me of my own stupidity once upon a while ago. A young man who went by the handle of Ruvims arrow(on this forum)asked if his Stevens 200 223 would work for caribou. In Chuck Hawkes fashion I rained all over his parade. Then I found out that it was the only gun that the young man had and that he had worked very hard to come up with the cash to afford that Stevens 200. He was proud of the fact that he was going to help put meat in his family freezer with his rifle. My gun snob attitude shamed the poor kid when he was but making do with what he could afford. When I got my head out of my back side I felt so bad that I bought the kid a new Tikka 30-06 and mailed it to Murphy in Fairbanks. Murphy was kind enough to set the rifle up with a nice scope, zero it in and load the kid(I say kid but he was old enough to fill out a 4473) some ammo, then deliver it to him in Delta Junction.
    The budget rifles have no place in Chuck Hawkes lofty world but from the number of them being sold they are making shooting/ hunting experience happen for a whole lot of folks who haven't experienced the silver spoon.
    As for EKC I wouldn't think of throwing one of my Winchesters or Weatherby behind the seat of my truck to bounce around with the tire iron and jumper cables but I loose no sleep about that 783 being back there😉.

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    But as usual the bigot in Chuck Hawkes comes out. He might as well leave the economy guns that are made for the masses out of his report. You have a guy who has a garage full of Ferraris peeing on a Chevy Cobalt.

The entry level guns costing in the $300 ball park will not compete with a Weatherby Vanguard no how no way and comparing them side by side is pissing into the wind. The Vanguard S2 is a quality firearm that shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath with the Axis, 783, ATR.

Me not being a gun snob try not to belittle someone who can't afford Sir Chuck's tastes. Chuck Hawkes tries to make folk feel like they are brain dead if they succumb to buying anything less than the best. Chuck Hawkes has a silver spoon in his mouth compared to 90% of the hunters out there. In fact Smitty you and I are blessed beyond measure compared to lots of folk. I can't see it as a bad thing that there are some Henry Fords in the gun world.
    Chuck Hawkes ways remind me of my own stupidity once upon a while ago. A young man who went by the handle of Ruvims arrow(on this forum)asked if his Stevens 200 223 would work for caribou. In Chuck Hawkes fashion I rained all over his parade. Then I found out that it was the only gun that the young man had and that he had worked very hard to come up with the cash to afford that Stevens 200. He was proud of the fact that he was going to help put meat in his family freezer with his rifle. My gun snob attitude shamed the poor kid when he was but making do with what he could afford. When I got my head out of my back side I felt so bad that I bought the kid a new Tikka 30-06 and mailed it to Murphy in Fairbanks. Murphy was kind enough to set the rifle up with a nice scope, zero it in and load the kid(I say kid but he was old enough to fill out a 4473) some ammo, then deliver it to him in Delta Junction.
    The budget rifles have no place in Chuck Hawkes lofty world but from the number of them being sold they are making shooting/ hunting experience happen for a whole lot of folks who haven't experienced the silver spoon.
    As for EKC I wouldn't think of throwing one of my Winchesters or Weatherby behind the seat of my truck to bounce around with the tire iron and jumper cables but I loose no sleep about that 783 being back there😉.
    Sorry bout that, EKC:

CH may have shortchanged the Economy rifles, and their purpose. He kinda let on that accuracy wasn't that important, having to admit they were quite accurate. He also included a couple that I don't think qualify as Economy Rifles, like the Vanguard and the Browning.

However, I thought that the article addressed the issues of what can be expected from an Economy Rifle, and where corners were cut, in manufacturing, and the marketing of them.

My disappointment with these Economy Rifles is that they cut corners on the stocks, which is one of the most important things. The stock should not be a downside or a detriment to a pretty good design, but maybe it's NOT to most folks. ??? , and it's just me.

I think the attraction to them is primarily the price, but also the light weight. There is also the Utility aspect, that you mentioned. I can appreciate a "Knock Around" gun, however, some of them, like the RA, may well be Rugged, but they shore don' LOOK rugged.

You are probably right about the RA being the best of the lot, all around. I knew it would be popular when I first read about in spite of the clamshell stock.

When I study on the trends of modern rifles, I find it a little disturbing, so must be, Imma gittin Old. I am comforted by my acquaintance with Throughly Modern EKC. TMEKC??

Smitty of the North
    You can't out-give God.

Sorry bout that, EKC:

CH may have shortchanged the Economy rifles, and their purpose. He kinda let on that accuracy wasn't that important, having to admit they were quite accurate. He also included a couple that I don't think qualify as Economy Rifles, like the Vanguard and the Browning.

However, I thought that the article addressed the issues of what can be expected from an Economy Rifle, and where corners were cut, in manufacturing, and the marketing of them.

My disappointment with these Economy Rifles is that they cut corners on the stocks, which is one of the most important things. The stock should not be a downside or a detriment to a pretty good design, but maybe it's NOT to most folks. ??? , and it's just me.

I think the attraction to them is primarily the price, but also the light weight. There is also the Utility aspect, that you mentioned. I can appreciate a "Knock Around" gun, however, some of them, like the RA, may well be Rugged, but they shore don' LOOK rugged.

You are probably right about the RA being the best of the lot, all around. I knew it would be popular when I first read about in spite of the clamshell stock.

When I study on the trends of modern rifles, I find it a little disturbing, so must be, Imma gittin Old. I am comforted by my acquaintance with Throughly Modern EKC. TMEKC??

Smitty of the North
    TMEKC? Then how's come my kids and grand kids are always telling me how backwards and set in my ways I am! Ha!
    I am so backwards that I'd probably be still shooting that beat up up old Ruger 77 in 270 had not TMSOTN put me onto the Vanguard and the .284 size bullets. I now have 3 7mm-08s in my rack. 2 of them are going to grandson's who hunt in a rifle state. I will keep the Vanguard 7-08 for me.
    My old buddy Butch passed away in July. Butch rarely had two nickels to rub together. Butch drove a 1968 Chevy 2 wheel drive pickup with one green fender and one red fender that I kept in running order😉. However Butch was very picky about his guns. He said it best in regards to the newer $300 class of guns. He said it's all a matter of priorities. Butch never made $30k/year in his life. He lived in a small, very modest but well kept home on the edge of town. He was minimalist in all areas except one. His firearms were always top notch and he took good care of them.
    I am reminded of the time that Butch and I drove his 20 year old truck to Putnam Co Mo. to hunt deer. "Weasel" was suppose to meet us there. Ole Butch was a little put out because Weasel was too good to ride that far in Butch's old truck. He showed up at the motel that night in his new Dodge 3/4 ton with the big Cummings Diesel motor. He was dressed more like he was going on a date than deer hunting. The next morning he wanted to drive his new rig the 20 miles to the farm where we were going to hunt. Butch explained to him that the land owner was expecting to see some normal looking country bumpkins in an old 68 pickup truck and not a high dollar rig that smelled like street walker perfume. On the way to the timber Weasel asked what all guns did you guys bring. Butch said I got my 06(a ParkerHale 98 Mauser with a maple stock) I said I have my Ruger 270. Then Weasel asked Butch if he brought his 308 for him to use. "Negative" was Butch's response. I could feel Weasels eyes switch to me. I said don't look at me I brought only my 270. Weasel then indicated that we needed to stop and get some 20 gauge deer slugs because all he had was his dad's 870 which had never even had a deer slug ran through it. Butch then asked do you have your Mo. Deer tags? To which Weasel replied "I am not about to pay $125 for no stinking tag". It was dead silent the rest of the way to the woods. Upon arrival Weasel stated" I take it that you have some 20 GA slugs since we didn't stop in Centerville?" In those days Butch was 6'4" and weighed 295lbs. He could bend 16 penny nails with his fingers. He was slow to wrath but that point had done been surpassed. He looked at Weasel and said your @$$ stays in the truck all day. Weasel was about to start whining when Big Butch said , "You sold those beautiful rifles that your dad gave you so you could buy that monster truck." "Then you show up last night after bed time smelling like hooker perfume." " Now your telling me you want to hunt with an unproven gun and without a license???"
    I killed a nice 8 pointer that morning and Butch saw a couple fork horns but nothing shootable. I had already loaded my buck in the back of Butch's truck and was sitting on the tailgate drinking a pop when Butch showed up just after dark. He congratulated me on my success and we talked briefly about where he needed to be in the woods the next morning.
    When we got to the motel Weasel's truck was gone. He didn't show up at the gunshop for a month and when he did he got paid no never mind by the big guy behind the counter.
    There is big difference between someone who uses a cheap rifle because they are simply living within their means and guys like Weasel with his $50k truck, Eddie Bower line of clothes yet expects his buddies to cover his gun needs because he sold his fine line of inherited rifles to be a Dash Riprock.
    Sorry for wandering Smitty. Butch has been on my mind lately and that pondering just came upon me and it fit...well sort of.

Smitty, I am at the range as I type. I just got done messing with shooting a Ruger American 223. My focus was on trying to put pressure on the flimsy forend and the RA is the flimsiest of the lot. The amount of torque required in any shooting position that would cause the stock to bind enough to effect accuracy is a mute point. It just isn't going to happen. I've tried to create it with a sling involved, with a bipod in place and by simply twisting on it with my big paw while shooting. These stocks are not as Tupperware flimsy as the gun rag snobs make them out to be. I did the same tests with a 783 that still wears it's out of the box condition stock. I'm here to tell you that all of the center fires that I have played with today are far to ridged in the forearm to ever give reason for concern even when using a bipod or sling. I did have one rimfire with me today that is the poorest made rifle that I have ever had my hands on. The forearm is the flimsiest of all. It is on a Savage BMag and as flimsy as it is you still can't torque it's stock enough to cause a problem.

Smitty, I am at the range as I type. I just got done messing with shooting a Ruger American 223. My focus was on trying to put pressure on the flimsy forend and the RA is the flimsiest of the lot. <snip> The forearm is the flimsiest of all. It is on a Savage BMag and as flimsy as it is you still can't torque it's stock enough to cause a problem.
    I had a Ruger American in 30-06 with the plastic stock. That stock on that rifle would significantly change point of impact via pressure from the forearm to the barrel from holding the stock in the hand, using a sling, or using a bipod on the sling mount. Maybe the 223 barrel is somewhat thinner?

TMEKC? Then how's come my kids and grand kids are always telling me how backwards and set in my ways I am! Ha!
    I am so backwards that I'd probably be still shooting that beat up up old Ruger 77 in 270 had not TMSOTN put me onto the Vanguard and the .284 size bullets. I now have 3 7mm-08s in my rack. 2 of them are going to grandson's who hunt in a rifle state. I will keep the Vanguard 7-08 for me.
    My old buddy Butch passed away in July. Butch rarely had two nickels to rub together. Butch drove a 1968 Chevy 2 wheel drive pickup with one green fender and one red fender that I kept in running order😉. However Butch was very picky about his guns. He said it best in regards to the newer $300 class of guns. He said it's all a matter of priorities. Butch never made $30k/year in his life. He lived in a small, very modest but well kept home on the edge of town. He was minimalist in all areas except one. His firearms were always top notch and he took good care of them.
    I am reminded of the time that Butch and I drove his 20 year old truck to Putnam Co Mo. to hunt deer. "Weasel" was suppose to meet us there. Ole Butch was a little put out because Weasel was too good to ride that far in Butch's old truck. He showed up at the motel that night in his new Dodge 3/4 ton with the big Cummings Diesel motor. He was dressed more like he was going on a date than deer hunting. The next morning he wanted to drive his new rig the 20 miles to the farm where we were going to hunt. Butch explained to him that the land owner was expecting to see some normal looking country bumpkins in an old 68 pickup truck and not a high dollar rig that smelled like street walker perfume. On the way to the timber Weasel asked what all guns did you guys bring. Butch said I got my 06(a ParkerHale 98 Mauser with a maple stock) I said I have my Ruger 270. Then Weasel asked Butch if he brought his 308 for him to use. "Negative" was Butch's response. I could feel Weasels eyes switch to me. I said don't look at me I brought only my 270. Weasel then indicated that we needed to stop and get some 20 gauge deer slugs because all he had was his dad's 870 which had never even had a deer slug ran through it. Butch then asked do you have your Mo. Deer tags? To which Weasel replied "I am not about to pay $125 for no stinking tag". It was dead silent the rest of the way to the woods. Upon arrival Weasel stated" I take it that you have some 20 GA slugs since we didn't stop in Centerville?" In those days Butch was 6'4" and weighed 295lbs. He could bend 16 penny nails with his fingers. He was slow to wrath but that point had done been surpassed. He looked at Weasel and said your @$$ stays in the truck all day. Weasel was about to start whining when Big Butch said , "You sold those beautiful rifles that your dad gave you so you could buy that monster truck." "Then you show up last night after bed time smelling like hooker perfume." " Now your telling me you want to hunt with an unproven gun and without a license???"
    I killed a nice 8 pointer that morning and Butch saw a couple fork horns but nothing shootable. I had already loaded my buck in the back of Butch's truck and was sitting on the tailgate drinking a pop when Butch showed up just after dark. He congratulated me on my success and we talked briefly about where he needed to be in the woods the next morning.
    When we got to the motel Weasel's truck was gone. He didn't show up at the gunshop for a month and when he did he got paid no never mind by the big guy behind the counter.
    There is big difference between someone who uses a cheap rifle because they are simply living within their means and guys like Weasel with his $50k truck, Eddie Bower line of clothes yet expects his buddies to cover his gun needs because he sold his fine line of inherited rifles to be a Dash Riprock.
    Sorry for wandering Smitty. Butch has been on my mind lately and that pondering just came upon me and it fit...well sort of.
    That's a great illustration, and fine tool for stomping out Gear Nerds.

And I hotly deny being a "Gear Nerd".

I do treasure my Custom, Sporterized, Military 98 Mauser. I like Quality, and Quality includes beauty, artistry, durable materials, reliability, and function. I have that in most of my rifles.

BUT, I don't have any rifles that I wouldn't hunt with.

Maybe,,, You feel about rifles the way I feel about rifle scopes. I will never own an expensive one.

SOTN
    You can't out-give God.

I read the Chuck Hawks article, while I'm a dyed-in-the-nitrocelluose certified rifle loony...Chuck seems to miss the point that a lot of folks don't appreciate fine rifles for what they are.

My son is like that...a rifle is no more remarkable to him than a circular saw or a tire iron or any other implement to get stuff done. A rifle is a tool to a critter- nothing more, nothing less...to him what works, just works.
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

I've owned a few of these "economy guns" and of the ones I have owned, I liked the Marlin X7 the best of all. I bought one for $250 from Academy Sports when we lived in the south. I also bout a SS one here in AK for $280 new. Marlin dropped this rifle in 2015, but if you can find one I would recommend it if you get a deal on it. My son has taken a liking to he Ruger American my wife won 3 years ago. I can hardly pry it out of his hands during hunting season.

I have an XS7 SS in .308 that knocks the snot out of me. Nice trigger and it shoots good except we got off to a bad start and I hate it...think I'll give it to #3 son...he's really been a PIA lately.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrider View Post
    I have an XS7 SS in .308 that knocks the snot out of me. Nice trigger and it shoots good except we got off to a bad start and I hate it...think I'll give it to #3 son...he's really been a PIA lately.
    Ha! I like your style. My onliest son had a little attitudinal problem when he was in highschool. So I had a single shot H&R tukrey gun that weighed 5.5 lbs. I told him that I was going to Turkey hunt with it but I couldn't get it to pattern so I wanted someone else to shoot it so I would know that it wasn't just me. I shot it first with a 2&3/4 inch duffer load and shot low on purpose. Then I put a 3&1/2 inch Magnum in it and let him have a go. I almost gave it away when I snickered before he shot it. We were under the deck on our house shooting out to the back yard. He grabbed a post big left paw shouldered the rifle and laid the barrel on his left forearm. I knew what was going to happen and got tickled just knowing he was about to learn something. He tripped the trigger and front of the gun bounced off the bottom of the deck and he punched himself in the nose with the his thumb knuckle on his right hand. His nose was bleeding and his eyes were watering and I was enjoying every minute of it. He asked what just happened?...was there something stuck in the barrel? I said nope it just kicks bad. Then it dawned on him that he had just been had and he got mad. He had been a PIA for months. He was at the age where he had all the answers to questions that hadn't even been asked. Grandma thought it was mean and it was but I ain't sorry I did it😂.

Well, I never reported back. I am liking the Compass very much. It is the best shooting 7mm-08 that I own. The same had vendor now has them in 243 for $299.99 and I have one on the way! Gonna spray paint it white and put it behind the seat of the truck for someone to steal! Ha!

I just reread my last post and either I'm loosing it or all that hog dust I breathed when I was a kid is just now worked it's way to my brain....you get the jest.

I'll shut up about this Compass as it's clear to me that either I'm more adventurous than the rest of ya or I'm missing the common sense that the rest of you have.

I used to have a shirt that my brother gave me. On the back of the shirt it read "not to smart but can lift heavy things." I'm almost at the point where I can't lift heavy things anymore. Where's that leave me? I'll tell ya where....working ten years past my first retirement so I can still buy cheap guns so I got something to talk to you guys about. Think I'll sell all my guns, quit my job and take up playing bridge or bingo with all the other old b@$t@rd$. I don't yet drool in my shirt pocket but I can fake it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast