Thread: old neoprene waders

Default old neoprene waders

i've had the same pair of neoprene waders for much too long and have grown tired of chasing leaks. i've already replaced them with a new pair but can't get myself to throw them away. seems like there is a lot of nice neoprene there that could be used for something...i just can't think of what. they are done being waders, but if someone has any ideas on how else i may be able to reuse them or cut them down to be turned into something else i'd greatly appreciate the ideas. thanks!

Chugiak, Alaska

My wife would kill me if I were to pack-rat away a pair of waders that leaked, but jeez there's got be some use for it, right? Rather than keep the whole thing I'd probably part it out. Keep any buckles, save a couple big pieces of neoprene from the legs, and maybe keep the booties for wading socks. Toss the rest.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

lol, i think i might try and make a shotgun carrying case in light of duck season being upon us...i can already see it now - a lot of work for something that probably won't work as good as a $10 case from sportsmans!

Sterling, Alaska, United States

I would be willing to bet Stid2677 has done some projects like this and they probably turned out pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Use it for patching the new ones Also works good for quick chaffing pads on boats or a wrap for propane tanks from knocking around and rubbing stuff up.
    Life's to short for an ugly boat

Blaze N Abel Charters
    Kodiak, AK